Green Bay Packers vs Hawks at Lambeau

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
It seems inevitable the Seahawks will run into these guys. They will most likely be the number 2 or 1 seed in the conference. If we play them at home, they have a very little shot at winning. From what I saw vs Atlanta, it may not be any better at Lambeau. Our offense is vastly underrated and I think Lynch will run all over that interior defense. If Rodgers thinks he will carve up the LOB he is kidding himself. He is so smug and it was a pleasure to see his panties in a bunch when they were bullied here last time. The media seems to think that Rodgers is headed to the Super bowl because of the impossibility of anybody beating them in their stadium. What does everybody think of a possible match-up in their house?

City Of Reign

Reaction score
"Who's this Brett Fahv-rey guy?" .... I'm not too concerned about going to Lambeau. Rodgers has not played well agains the LOB and I don't think he's gonna all of a sudden have an epiphany and figure us out. The Pack will be a tough out, but one that I think is entirely possible and more than likely possible.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3fegvwfl said:
"Who's this Brett Fahv-rey guy?" .... I'm not too concerned about going to Lambeau. Rodgers has not played well agains the LOB and I don't think he's gonna all of a sudden have an epiphany and figure us out. The Pack will be a tough out, but one that I think is entirely possible and more than likely possible.

Favre did come to Green Bay last night. Wow LOL :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Seems inevitable for us to meet in the NFCCG. Whether it be here or there. The Falcons nearly did them in their house last night and their D is weak sauce compared to ours. Going to be a good one. :snack:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":1zdab0bn said:
It seems inevitable the Seahawks will run into these guys. They will most likely be the number 2 or 1 seed in the conference. If we play them at home, they have a very little shot at winning. From what I saw vs Atlanta, it may not be any better at Lambeau. Our offense is vastly underrated and I think Lynch will run all over that interior defense. If Rodgers thinks he will carve up the LOB he is kidding himself. He is so smug and it was a pleasure to see his panties in a bunch when they were bullied here last time. The media seems to think that Rodgers is headed to the Super bowl because of the impossibility of anybody beating them in their stadium. What does everybody think of a possible match-up in their house?
It's going to be a close game but we will win. I don't think Rodgers will suddenly figure out how to beat Sherman or that Green Bay will suddenly get an actual defense or become a physical team overnight. This isn't 2005, the Seahawks are a seriously battle tested team that is the defending champion and is winning against a schedule that proves it. They are currently 4-3 on the road after playing San Diego, Kansas City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, St. Louis, and Carolina. That is no set of walkover games.

pehawk

Reaction score
The Packers are going to struggle vs the Lions and the Bills.

NJlargent

Reaction score
At the Clink this is blowout. At Lambeau we win if we have the same play calling at that game that we did against the Eagles.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Jordy is a capable wideout, but really hates to get hit. Kam can take care of him for us.

PackerNation

Reaction score
At the end of the game last night, Ray Lewis made an interesting comment. He wondered why the Falcons did not come up and challenge the Packers WR's and knock them off their routes. He said Seattle would do that and it would be a whole different game.
Beating Seattle is easy. All you have to do is win the one on one match ups all game long. :sarcasm_on:

Seattle has an excellent front 4 that can get after the QB and a stellar secondary. If I am not mistaken, Wagner is now back at the LB position and it is vastly improved since his return. Which means, top to bottom, the 'Hawks defense is Championship caliber like they were in 2013.

Seattle will run the table and we will meet in the playoffs. It's just a matter of where. Either way, it will be a good game. Packer fans are looking forward to it. Well, some of us are. I think that to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Good luck the rest of the way. :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think the Seahawks defense can be stopped right now. Even if we end up in Green Bay for the NFCCG, I think the Packers will have a heck of a time winning that game. Assuming we stay the course and stay healthy that is.

Nobody should want to play Seattle right now, regardless of where.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3ucapywh said:

The Packers have won just 1 playoff games since winning it all in 2010. Even that 1 win has a asterisk by it in that they were playing a JOE WEBB lead Vikings team (talk about a layup). It might be premature to anoint GB as the team to beat, they might not even win their divisional game (they haven't proven they can win consistently in the playoffs). The 49ers have ripped out their hearts the last 2 years. I think Seattle will have a good a shot at winning in GB, if it comes to that.

In fact if you look at Aaron Rodgers playoff history it looks more like Peyton Manning's than Tom Brady's.
In his 6 years as the full-time starter, the Packers have made the playoffs 5 times.

Rodgers is 5-4 in the playoffs. 4 of those wins came in 2010 when they won the Superbowl. 3 of those year's they were 1 and done in the playoffs. They have been consistently beat by the more complete teams. The Giants and 49ers were more the more balanced teams and in 2 of those 3 games the Packers were dominated.

sutz

Reaction score
I think we can beat GB, no matter where it's played. The venue might affect the spread, but the outcome is predictable IMHO. After the 2012 post season, the thought of a road playoff game is no longer something for Seahawks fans to fear.

The team seems to feel: Respect everyone, fear noone.

Cartire

Reaction score
I expect them to go one and done.

We have a better chance at facing the NFCS/Wildcard team then GB in the NFCCG.

kf3339

Reaction score
The way our team has played and improved this last three weeks tells me that we are back to 2013 football, and perhaps even better. That being the case I can now easily see us running the table in the regular season.

The playoffs won't matter since I believe at worst we will get the 2nd seed. That gives us a bye and home field until the NFCCG, if the Packers are the #1 seed. Any way you look at it we win that game even in their house. I don't see a blowout, but I also don't see a really close game. Something like 27-13 Hawks sounds about right to me.

I also think that game will be better than the Super Bowl as I think we stomp whoever the AFC champ is in February just like last year.

Foghawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":141bzpbu said:
"We want the ball, and we're going to score!!!"

It would be a little different this time around.

"We insist you have the ball, and we're going to score!"

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Obviously yards don't tell the whole story, but :

Yards per game, Offence :
GB : 387.5
Sea : 367.1

Yards per game allowed :
GB : 374.4
Sea : 274.5

Differential :
GB : + 13.1 YPG
Sea : + 92.6 YPG

Pretty shocking that GB averages only 22 more yards a game than we do, while not surprisingly, our D allows a whopping 100 yds/game less

blazen2392

Reaction score
While i Think we match up insanely well vs the Green bay packers, there is no one I in the league i could put money on the to test our defense besides Aaron Rodgers. The man is in a league of his own, especially above manning and brady. Manning is soft, and when he gets rattled its easy to beat him into a hole. Aaron rodgers is a true competitor. However he is going to have the same misfortune as every "high powered" offense that thinks they can "carve up" seattle. Luckily for them they have an elite running back. Its already been shown, the only way to beat this team is to play real physical football. Packers are not there yet.