Has the 49ers @ Seahawks game been flexed to SNF?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was just watching NFL's Total Access and on the ticker bar at the bottom it showed the 49ers/Hawks game is this Sunday, 8:30 EST on NBC.

Is that true??

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was an error. They aren't flexing away from the Cowboys Eagles game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I just checked that it still shows the Cowboys/Eagles which I agree they won't flex out of, especially with the 49ers tanking in glorious fashion.

NFL Network's graphics guys are sleeping at the wheel.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This was what I saw...

Attachments

• huh.jpg
    huh.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,607

pehawk

Reaction score
Aros":3rqlqqib said:
I was just watching NFL's Total Access and on the ticker bar at the bottom it showed the 49ers/Hawks game is this Sunday, 8:30 EST on NBC.

Is that true??

Easy mistake to make, Judd, happens to the best of us. Just want to let you know if I win the Seahawks.net coloring contest, I'll be choosing you.

BTW, the term "Coloring Contest" is racist. "African American Contest" is the proper term.

CHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1ozzoa31 said:
Bprez3":1ozzoa31 said:
Who's Johnny Manziel?
Some short white guy from Texas. :mrgreen:

Now you owe all the short white guys from Texas and Cleveland an apology, don't act like your from Cincinnati :pukeface:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
too much to hope for. I would love another prime time game this year. It's been too long and honestly kind of a bummer. Nothing like this team live at the clink under the lights in december. Last year around this time it was the Saints game. What a night.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3rkpasgp said:
too much to hope for. I would love another prime time game this year. It's been too long and honestly kind of a bummer. Nothing like this team live at the clink under the lights in december. Last year around this time it was the Saints game. What a night.

Unless you live outside our coverage area, I honestly don't see what difference it makes. I get just as excited watching the Hawks at 10:00 am as I do at 5:30 pm. Who gives a rip what the rest of the nation is watching.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
RiverDog":1h27otuj said:
Hawknballs":1h27otuj said:

Unless you live outside our coverage area, I honestly don't see what difference it makes. I get just as excited watching the Hawks at 10:00 am as I do at 5:30 pm. Who gives a rip what the rest of the nation is watching.

The difference is the team takes it to the next level when playing prime time. The dominate in the lights. I am not a stat guy but I am sure someone can show the lopsided number for prime time games for use (at least under the Pete era).
I am not sure why this is but I am not arguing. Plus I love taking to my friends on the other side of the country after a dominating win and laugh at them. So I care....but your milage may vary.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
RiverDog":1zelxkzr said:
Hawknballs":1zelxkzr said:

It's just a different vibe under the lights when it's dark with the city lights in the background, the crowd always seems a little more jacked up, and everyone in the stadium seems just a little extra-engaged in it. Just seems like more of an event, not to mention that they usually end up being bigger, more exciting matchups.

RiverDog

Reaction score
For an in person game day experience, I can see where attending a game in Prime Time might add a little flavor to the event. I sure see a lot more weird costumes at Prime Time games, and I've attended my fair share of them. But considering where I live, in eastern Washington 3.5 hours away and over a mountain pass, I'd much rather be attending a game at a 1:00pm kickoff as I can do it in one day, and listen to SNF during the drive home.

As far as an at home experience goes, it doesn't make any difference to me whether I'm watching my Hawks while still drinking my morning coffee or at night when I'm consuming my end of the day beer. I like both equally.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I'll bet ESPN wishes they could flex out of the Monday Night Football game this week: Saints at Bears??? Ugh....

RiverDog

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":15jtlrj6 said:
I'll bet ESPN wishes they could flex out of the Monday Night Football game this week: Saints at Bears??? Ugh....

Yup. That's one of the reasons why MNF has been replaced by SNF as the premiere sporting event of the week. They get hung with too many dogs.