The best game Russell Wilson has played in his career.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Title says it all. On the road against the #6 DVOA defense and he lit them up from all angles. Was able to counter their pressure beautifully and absolutely dagger them.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I told everyone before the hottest team is going to win the super bowl and the Hawks are getting better with every game they play Russell Wilson is by far the hottest qb in the league right know.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Once you consider the opposition, two starting o-linemen out, this was easily the best offensive performance of the year. If Haushka doesn't have an off-night, the Hawks put a 40 spot on the Cards.

The Cards considered themselves a team that wins it in the 4th quarter. Not tonight

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Only 2-3 times in the first half did I get even a tad frustrated with him. That's a record for me!

Lol what a great game!!!

sedrohawk

Reaction score
if bevell called all his games like that russell would have alot of career games

titan3131

Reaction score
I swear they take the training wheels off these last 5 games of the season

LymonHawk

Reaction score
IMHO: It looked like it 'came together' for RW, tonight. He was quick and sure of his decisions and he threw with a confidence I don't think I've seen before.

Great game!

Polk738

Reaction score
whens the last time you saw two guys have over 100 yards receiving in a game?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LymonHawk":43dxkxn9 said:
IMHO: It looked like it 'came together' for RW, tonight. He was quick and sure of his decisions and he threw with a confidence I don't think I've seen before.

Great game!
Agree Lymon. He was recognizing nearly everything the Cards D was doing and playing accordingly.

evergreen

Reaction score
His best game for sure. Like New Orleans last year. Actually he was good against them down there last year too. Clearly best offensive game of the year. And we left 9 points out there which kinda led to 3 for them. Best game since XLVIII. And now we get to have one more game down there...

irocdave

Reaction score
RW was awesome tonight. He recognized the mismatches and made the Cards D pay for the blitzes / spy. Every time Foote covered a TE RW saw it and abused Foote. Fantastic game by RW. Turbin looked great in the first couple of series also.

Crizilla

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2s0kepyb said:
Wasn't his first start against them also?

i dont understand how this is relevant at all.

Yes, his first start was against ARZ......and? what's your point?

OP is simply saying Russ had arguably the best game of his career.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Russ, Bevell, Cable, Willson and the rest of the offense absolutely wrecked the blitz tonight. I'm curious to see whether the 49ers can follow the blueprint we put down on film today.