THIS MAY SOUND PREPOSTEROUS

seahawksny

Reaction score
OR EVEN ABSURD..........

Anybody get the feeling that down the stretch we are more dangerous and playing with more passion and ( why its hard to believe) EVEN BETTER ON ROAD than we are at home?

Digest that one for a second.

I just feel like

we were unbeatable against PHI

Looked better against SF than in Seattle, as well as AZ in AZ vs Home.

Anybody with me?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I feel like we are just really good right now. We were even pretty good in the KC loss. WE beat them in every category cept the one that matters most. I can't say we're better on the road, and I know that's not what you're saying either...But I will say, I sure am glad we have decided to wreck teams, no matter where we play them.

#4 needs to get this memo though, because the Owl is in ARI where he pooped the bed.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":tzaxd0zf said:
I feel like we are just really good right now. We were even pretty good in the KC loss. WE beat them in every category cept the one that matters most. I can't say we're better on the road, and I know that's not what you're saying either...But I will say, I sure am glad we have decided to wreck teams, no matter where we play them.

#4 needs to get this memo though, because the Owl is in ARI where he pooped the bed.

LOL

12thManNorth

Reaction score
It's to the point that considering the Cowgirls will likely be 8-0 on the road and 4-4 at home, I'd like our chances probably equally if the NFCCG was played in Dallas as I would here in Seattle

Largent80

Reaction score
When I saw Pete laughing on the sideline in the 1st quarter I knew we were going to win big.

We are toying with teams right now. I want the Cowpatties back for a playoff game IN SEATTLE.

253hawk

Reaction score
I believe it.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/WeightRoomShoe/status/547440259621855232[/tweet]

Jacknut16

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1p1w05qy said:
It's to the point that considering the Cowgirls will likely be 8-0 on the road and 4-4 at home, I'd like our chances probably equally if the NFCCG was played in Dallas as I would here in Seattle

The cowboys arent coming in here and shutting down this offense again.

The only reason they did last time is because we had the game plan built around a guy who quit on us during the game.

To Win the Cowboys would have to score and score consistently, which I doubt they can do.
The reasons for this are Maxwell, Kam, Lane Wagner being healthy, Hill now being a factor.

Wilson playing at a MUCH higher level now, he is seeing defenses better, his running is unstoppable, then you have to plan for Lynch as well, meanwhile you have to plan for Wilson buying time on rollouts, scrambling and hitting leaking TEs and WRs downfield.

Unless something really strange happens, this team is going to be very very tough to beat.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
253hawk":qr2qsf2m said:
I believe it.

And they haven't done crap since because we beat the crap out of them.

Crazy!

TheWalrus

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has been much better on the road all season. Not sure why, but he'll need to bring his A game at home in the playoffs.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
ya just looked it up, RW at home this year has only 6 TD passes and 5 picks. That is unbelievable to me. On the road he has 14 TD passes and only 1 INT.

This after his rookie year going for 17 TD's with 2 picks at home, and only 9 TD's with 8 picks on the road.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
12thManNorth":1aoib14c said:

Which is why the Cowboys wont even make it out of Dallas Stadium with a win. Its going to be either Green Bay or Detroit in Seattle for the NFCCG

rjdriver

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2pomk829 said:
253hawk":2pomk829 said:
I believe it.

And they haven't done crap since because we beat the crap out of them.

Crazy!

To be fair, three of those five teams have had back up QB's if not third stringers.

Before I get killed for saying that, I do think we win those games regardless, but I do think it's made the last five games a bit easier.

Hawks46

Reaction score
12thManNorth":p8iwyorh said:

I'd almost like our chances better down there. 8-0 on the road is insane, and for some reason, they just don't play like normal teams do in front of a home crowd.

Riley12

Reaction score
Definitely agree with the OP.

I was reading someone who mentioned that the Seahawks were "peaking" too early.

That is a bunch of bullhockey. The Carroll mentality is that you are always in Championship mode -
never 'peaking' as other teams do, but maintaining a consistent, extraordinary level of intensity.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":2d1oz38d said:
OR EVEN ABSURD..........

Anybody get the feeling that down the stretch we are more dangerous and playing with more passion and ( why its hard to believe) EVEN BETTER ON ROAD than we are at home?

Digest that one for a second.

I just feel like

we were unbeatable against PHI

Looked better against SF than in Seattle, as well as AZ in AZ vs Home.

Anybody with me?
I believe that this is what Pete Carroll has been striving for since he started the rebuilding process, an it's now starting to all come together.
All the high praises for Jim Harbaugh when he arrived in SF, and inherited a stacked deck, and then all the accolades shifting to Bruce Arians for getting his team into the mix for contention last Season (also started out with a pretty stocked up team), while ignoring the fact that Pete and John came in on square one, and began stripping to the bare bones, and rebuilding to a Super Bowl winning team, that is poised to repeat.
This is Pete's idea of building for the long haul, and I'm pretty damned sure that it's going to spread out to the rest of the teams across the Nation, and before it's all said and done, he will be in the HOF.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BlueBlood":2of2xm5j said:
12thManNorth":2of2xm5j said:

Which is why the Cowboys wont even make it out of Dallas Stadium with a win. Its going to be either Green Bay or Detroit in Seattle for the NFCCG
I wouldn't be too sure about the Dallass gig fi-was-you, Goodell & DA Refs love DA Cowboys.