In memoriam for Les/Radish in program guide @ game Sunday.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I believe that this is the game where the Seahawks were going to have a "in memoriam" in the program guide at the game Sunday against the Rams. I would have to find the old post where we talked about this but the Seahawks said it would be in the last regular home game of the year and this is it. I'm going to check the copy before I buy it just to make sure his name is in it but I'm pretty sure it will be in there. They did say they would also mail me a copy but will make sure his family gets one. I guess the Mods can check the posts about Les after he passed away, the ones that got the sticky. Miss ya Les! :les:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If you could...get me one too...I lost a friend today,....Peace is our profession,,

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
A proper and fitting tribute...If someone can post pics that would be awesome :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I did buy a copy at the game today and his name was in there so if someone can PM me and get me the address for his family or if someone wants me to mail it to them so they can scan it then mail it to them that would be fine but his family gets a copy one way or the other. The Seahawks also said they were going to mail me a copy but I bought one just in case. I would scan it and post here but don't have that option. :les:

pehawk

Reaction score
Scan a copy and then maybe the mods can have it permanently stickied in his forum? Also, can you post a pic in this thread?

drdiags

Reaction score
i5roadrunner":ky7ukw4e said:
I did buy a copy at the game today and his name was in there so if someone can PM me and get me the address for his family or if someone wants me to mail it to them so they can scan it then mail it to them that would be fine but his family gets a copy one way or the other. The Seahawks also said they were going to mail me a copy but I bought one just in case. I would scan it and post here but don't have that option. :les:

Check your PMs. Upper left corner or is that the right? Hee hee .. :les:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh man I wish I would have seen this thread before today. I would have picked up a few programs. Dang it!

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Aros":328q18wh said:
Oh man I wish I would have seen this thread before today. I would have picked up a few programs. Dang it!
I wonder what they do with all of the copies of those and how long they hang on to them?

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Going to mail the program guide to drdiags tomorrow and he can see that it get's to his family as well as posting something on the forum. Thank's for your help! We wont forget you Les! :les:

drdiags

Reaction score
Here are a couple ways to view this. Let me know if I need to do better with the cropping or what have you:

Tribute to Les PithyRadish Norton

I guess the image is too big to embed. I will zoom it and add it to this post.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Nice and respectful.

I wonder if "Richard Shermann" is a real person who passed away or a bad joke from a 49ers fan?

chris98251

Reaction score
Les "Radish" Norton, third column about half way down for those looking.

drdiags

Reaction score
Here is the same image zoomed in:

Tribute to Les PithyRadish Norton zoom in

And copied directly from my PC (looks like this wants to clip off part):

Attachments

• Tribute-to-Les-PithyRadish-Norton-zoom-in.jpg
    Tribute-to-Les-PithyRadish-Norton-zoom-in.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 1,564

drdiags

Reaction score
I just e-mailed Darlene to get an address to send the original. In case she isn't monitoring that e-mail maybe Hawkstorian or Mark can get me an address I can use to ship the original to her family to insure they get a hard copy?

If I don't get an address I will send the original back to i5roadrunner.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the scans for those of us that didn't have access to a program. Nice to see Les's name in there.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
That's Awesome! Thanks for getting it done.

Latest posts