If the Jets keep Percy.......

seabowl

Reaction score
We get the 6th pick of round 4. This would be great because teams love to trade into the beginning of round 2 and 4 since they are the starting rounds of the 2nd and third days of the draft. I smell JS trading for some extra picks as usual. Let's hope they keep headache boy.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I have a feeling they won't, look at what Geno Smith was able to do without Harvin playing today. I hope they keep him but at the same time Harvin has a huge contract and he probably won't want to restructure to stay there.

endzorn

Reaction score
Only way he stays with the Jets is if they continue to overpay him. No way it happens. He's gonna get axed.

HawkerD

Reaction score
It has become apparent that Harvin isn't the game changer he was thought to be. No one will carry that contract. He will either restructure or he will be cut. I don't see him getting more than $6M per year and that would be generous.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":30djn55v said:
Give a name of a team who would pay "big bucks" for Mr. Harvin?

If they don't win it all this year, the Patriots have shown in recent years that they will try and take these kind of guys as projects.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":yg8zeny3 said:

Big bucks big bucks no whammy oops dammit. :shock:

Hendo66

Reaction score
Yeah. Kind of a bummer. With a new regime coming in looks like Harv is toast . 4th rounder would be nice.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":aopmd35s said:
Bigpumpkin":aopmd35s said:

If they don't win it all this year, the Patriots have shown in recent years that they will try and take these kind of guys as projects.
Boy, I don't know this time around. They might try to obtain him. But, not for big bucks.

gulliver

Reaction score
Hope they pick him up again for our sake.

If they don't, hope he washes out of the league and spends his last years sleeping in a Chevy Celebrity in a ditch outside Dulles. Creep.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":17kglhzk said:
HawkRiderFan":17kglhzk said:
Bigpumpkin":17kglhzk said:

Boy, I don't know this time around. They might try to obtain him. But, not for big bucks.

NE never overpays for the Harvin types, and get rid of them at the first sign of "trouble". I do admire Bill for that to be honest, dude gets a couple more years out of toxic players other teams wouldn't touch with Pe's pole. So I can see him going there on a year to year contract basis, and then he'll just fade away.

morgulon1

Reaction score
gulliver":1emhgbu9 said:
Hope they pick him up again for our sake.

If they don't, hope he washes out of the league and spends his last years sleeping in a Chevy Celebrity in a ditch outside Dulles. Creep.

He probably will at some point. Or prison.