How do bleacher seats work at the CLINK.

stang233

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying an individual ticket and it looks like there are some good seats 151bs. Guessing bs means bleacher. Do they just sell a certain # for that row and its first come first serve. Help me understand?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The seats are still numbered. There will be a number every 18-24 inches or so on the front edge of the bleacher. So they still use the numbering system to sell the tickets.

HansGruber

Reaction score
151 are the bleachers next to the Hawks Nest. Good seats. You'll be right in the thick of things. And one of the few places to buy liquor is right there by your seats. Decent view. Easy to get to. I say go for it if they're reasonable

86Hawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend the bleacher seats by the 12 flag. They are not steep enough so you can't see at least half of the field even when standing. I sat there for the jags game last year. If you want to go its cheaper, but if you want to see the game either watch at home or buy better seats. Just a heads up. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
S

stang233

Reaction score
151 is opposite if the 12 man flag tho isn't it?

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Yes, 151 are on the right side of the Hawk's nest looking south toward the 12th Man flag. Those seats have a great view!

seanoob

Reaction score
Some of these seats in 151 BS are good, others have an obstructed view. When facing the field, there are seats on the left side of the bleachers that keep you from seeing the left side of the field and much of the endzone. Even the seats on the right side have a little bit of obstructed view of the back of the endzone.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
seanoob":36lig8cf said:
Some of these seats in 151 BS are good, others have an obstructed view. When facing the field, there are seats on the left side of the bleachers that keep you from seeing the left side of the field and much of the endzone. Even the seats on the right side have a little bit of obstructed view of the back of the endzone.

True, hard to see the left closest endzone.

OP
OP
S

stang233

Reaction score
I can get seat 5 or 12. Which seat will be less blocked?

OP
OP
S

stang233

Reaction score
Dang I just went to buy the ticket and its 60 bucks service fees on 175 ticket. Huh I was not expecting that

-The Glove-

Reaction score
stang233":1wim70kd said:
Dang I just went to buy the ticket and its 60 bucks service fees on 175 ticket. Huh I was not expecting that
Buy from stubhub. The prices listed are the price you'll pay

kaledoniain

Reaction score
Just got an email from Seahawks that more tickets have been released for divisional game at Ticketmaster website. Mostly single seats though.

Lowest priced ticket I can see is $179 in section 303 back row. Up to over $900 for club seat.