Who will be tomorrow's player of the game?

Sealake80

Reaction score
Just for fun who do you all predict will step up big for Seattle tomorrow in our first PLAYOFF GAME tomorrow. I'm so excited! :thirishdrinkers:

I'll go first. I envision Kam as player of the game. He's my favorite to change the complexion of the game with one huge hit and also intercept a pass tomorrow. Kam stepped into the playoff spotlight last year and shoulda been Super Bowl MVP. He doesn't get enough credit for what he does sometimes. I predict Kam.

But wouldn't it be fun if Lynch went on a legendary playoff tear this year...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm taking a couple dark horses tomorrow..

Offense - Jermaine Kearse
Defense - Bruce Irvin

Okay maybe Bruce isn't as much of a dark horse.. but I can see him having a big game tomorrow

Laloosh

Reaction score
this is how you do the dark horse prediction:

Offense - Tukuafu
Defense - Dobbs

Erebus

Reaction score
I know I'm not being original or going out on much of a limb, but I think it will be Marshawn.

Mick063

Reaction score
Bennett causes a fumble and returns it for the first score. He does the belly dance and Seattle never looks back.

Sac

Reaction score
Mick063":3tykyz7d said:
Bennett causes a fumble and returns it for the first score. He does the belly dance and Seattle never looks back.
Bennett doesn't do the belly dance. He does the "Rick Rude".

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3br7xkc6 said:
Mick063":3br7xkc6 said:
Bennett doesn't do the belly dance. He does the "Rick Rude".

Naw, more like the belly dancer.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch is primed for a field day . . . just as he was in the Divisional game last year against New Orleans. He's well rested and his best run blockers (Unger and Okung) are back in the lineup. Carolina, meanwhile, appears to have some major soft spots on their DL at NT and RDE.

On defense, I would say either Kam Chancellor or Michael Bennett. Chancellor because Newton has a tendency to make some wild throws that get his receivers killed. Bennett because Byron Bell is one of the weakest starting LTs in the league.

Latest posts