Eddie Lacy on injury report

forgivenhawksfan

Reaction score
#Packers RB Eddie Lacy added to the injury report with a knee. He was limited in practice.
11:37 AM - 15 Jan 2015

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Eh.. doesn't sound very serious at all. Sounds like he was just sore and McCarthy pulled him to be safe.

ptisme

Reaction score
"On Eddie Lacy's knee:

He's sore. I was just being conservative. I pulled him in the middle of practice. I think he'll ready to go on Sunday. Coach being nervous."
Mike McCarthy

cdallan

Reaction score
I will be monitoring the situation closely.

And by that I mean I am having a Jersey Shore marathon tonight.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Mid-week injuries are never good news. Could be nothing, but it's probably something

TXHawk

Reaction score
Meh. Marshawn Lynch is on the injury report every single week for his back. Lacy will play.

Largent80

Reaction score
He will play and run like there is no problem. These injury things are nothing to even consider into a game. These are pro's that have everything on the line.

Hawks46

Reaction score
TXHawk":175hjdvl said:
Meh. Marshawn Lynch is on the injury report every single week for his back. Lacy will play.

Beat me to it. I was about to say this is about as relevant as seeing Lynch on our injury report.

Largent80

Reaction score
Neither team puts any stock into this. They will practice to the normal way they do, and that isn't good for GB as we practice like it is a game.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Lacy is a tough kid, he wouldn't miss this for the world. Good guy, good runner, great story behind him too. And let's be honest, who doesn't like a tubby guy with a spin move?

Ozzy

Reaction score
cdallan":1ox3zkan said:

Don't be a tease. What channel? I cant find it on Netflix.

Lacy is about as close to 100% as anyone is at this stage. He will be ready to go on Sunday.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":2fdvcluj said:
cdallan":2fdvcluj said:

Don't be a tease. What channel? I cant find it on Netflix.

Lacy is about as close to 100% as anyone is at this stage. He will be ready to go on Sunday.

Not to thread-hijack..but the majority of those people on that show are from NY. Not that the beaches in NJ are any better, they are both cesspools.

But I digress.

Brahn

Reaction score
Hawks46":160q6n80 said:
TXHawk":160q6n80 said:

Beat me to it. I was about to say this is about as relevant as seeing Lynch on our injury report.

Not to me. Lynch is on the injury report weekly. Comparing a guy who is on the Injury report weekly for the same issue is far from a guy being pulled DURING practice because of injury.

When we pull guys from active practice due to injury it never turns out to be a great thing.