FA running back?

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":1demfloc said:
chris98251":1demfloc said:
LTH":1demfloc said:
chris98251":1demfloc said:
He has shown to be a situational back, not one that can run for power, he needs a blocking scheme that can move to the second level which we do not have. He is a stretch draw type back that needs to go north and south. Watch the Rams he would be a great fit there with the line they have, but with our present line they can't get out and run interference as he turns the corner and hits the flat.

That's why he isn't a great fit now.

I always thought he was pretty good at attacking the edge... I also thought he might be good with the screen game, maybe I'm wrong, but we will see cause he is going to get some playing time this week according to what Carroll was saying... I'm hoping he snaps out of it because he is a really nice kid, I like the way he runs the ball and I really want him to see some success...

LTH

You need to seal the edge push out the LB or take the CB deep and have a guy take on the DE, our O line can handle the DE but our receivers either need to block a LB or and take a CB deep to not tie it up till he turns up field. We do not do that well since ADB left, why every East West run looks like $h!t. Having Guards that can pull to take on the LB's would be nice also, but ours are D9's used to grade forward.

Sounded like once released by Hawks, Penny may want to join the Lambs.

He would do well with their run blocking system.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":3a5qbaal said:
toffee":3a5qbaal said:
chris98251":3a5qbaal said:
LTH":3a5qbaal said:
I always thought he was pretty good at attacking the edge... I also thought he might be good with the screen game, maybe I'm wrong, but we will see cause he is going to get some playing time this week according to what Carroll was saying... I'm hoping he snaps out of it because he is a really nice kid, I like the way he runs the ball and I really want him to see some success...

LTH

You need to seal the edge push out the LB or take the CB deep and have a guy take on the DE, our O line can handle the DE but our receivers either need to block a LB or and take a CB deep to not tie it up till he turns up field. We do not do that well since ADB left, why every East West run looks like $h!t. Having Guards that can pull to take on the LB's would be nice also, but ours are D9's used to grade forward.

Sounded like once released by Hawks, Penny may want to join the Lambs.

He would do well with their run blocking system.
Assuming he had t lost too much speed to injuries.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Latest posts