Congratulations

PackerNation

Reaction score
Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks. You guys have a great team and will represent the NFC very well.

Go win another Super Bowl, it's well deserved.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Thanks for coming back. You guys have a great team. For 55 minutes I thought our season was over. See you next year.

A

Anonymous

Very classy to come here and say that, it's very much appreciated. You guys played a hell of a game and showed you're a great team. Very hard fought game for sure.

/respect

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
your team gave as good as they got and it must be a hard loss for you guys. I'm still so stunned I can't even finish my thought here.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Listen here buddy, the packers kicked Seahawk A$$, almost all day long.
Even most of the 12th man is surprised that our guys pulled out a win.
Our team has a ton of heart, and when most teams would have given up, our guys didn't.
I don't know why the REAL SeaHawks didn't play the first 3 quarters, but thankfully they played the one that counts.
You should be proud of your team, they did better than most thought they would.
You are a cool dude for showing back up after a very tough loss.
I invite you to stay active here, this really is a great place to talk football.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Classy post your packers have one hell of football team and in all counts " should have won " it goes to show you it ain't over till it's over . Ya ran into a thing called destiny IMHO . I'm very thankfull for the win

The Outfield

Reaction score
Tough coming here and saying that after any loss, let alone that one. Respect.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Class post after a tough loss.

The Hawks almost let them have it, for a while it looked like it was intentional. The Packers put us in a place we haven't really seen, a lot of it on their own mistakes. Hell of a crazy game. Good luck in the future.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":u7plbget said:
Class post after a tough loss.

The Hawks almost let them have it, for a while it looked like it was intentional. The Packers put us in a place we haven't really seen, a lot of it on their own mistakes. Hell of a crazy game. Good luck in the future.

DITTO
I still can not believe what I saw this afternoon.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thank you for stopping by and wishing us luck. I don't hate your team like say the niners . Had GB won I would of obviously been devastated but I would have wanted GB to win against the AFC. Good game :)

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Class post. GB was amazing today. We pulled out a win because we are the Hawks, any other team save for maybe NE would have been overcooked and tossed to the dogs.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
As a Seahawk fan that ending was incredibly emotional, I can't imagine losing.

Hell of a game.

Here's to a rematch next year.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Classy post. Classy organization.

Nothing but props to the Pack for the way they played today. For 58 minutes, they did what no one does: They dominated us at home. They played like champs. You should be proud.