Ali Bhanpuri predicts Seahawks-Chiefs Super Bowl

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I agree but another year maybe two? I feel like it's 2011 maybe 2012 but I don't trust Geno and I think Locke is utter trash.

I'm not sold on Lock either but I don't think he is utter trash. He's a great arm talent that sometimes makes bonehead decisions. Which is pretty much the problem with a billion QB's.

But Geno is more than adequate to win a SB. I think he's every bit as good as guys like Prescott, Hurt and Purdy. And everyone has those QB's as Super Bowl contenders.

If our young OL progresses we are a year away. If we get injury luck this season, we could be that team. Every year the SB representatives are amongst the healthiest teams in the league, esp their star players.

Fans never seem to acknowledge how important good fortune is in this game.

seabowl

Reaction score
Isn’t Al Bundy a shoe salesman?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Seahawks are one year away. Just like in 2012. I told my now ex girlfriend Seattle is going to win it all in 2013. I just feel this team is close. Need a few more pieces and it’s go time. This year they will start off slow. But by mid year they will be humming. Then lose a heart breaker in the playoffs. In 2024 they win it all. And if god is great win a second in 2025 with Geno. And then Pete retires.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Seahawks are one year away. Just like in 2012. I told my now ex girlfriend Seattle is going to win it all in 2013. I just feel this team is close. Need a few more pieces and it’s go time. This year they will start off slow. But by mid year they will be humming. Then lose a heart breaker in the playoffs. In 2024 they win it all. And if god is great win a second in 2025 with Geno. And then Pete retires.
That works for me. And for some reason, I'd like the NFCC game to be Eagles @ Seahawks at Lumen where the home team dominates with a very effective Swiss army knife offense and fast defense -- which we actually can expect to see.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Maybe he's off by a year. Now that T.B. got rid of that dead wood QB T.B.