Superbowl Attendace

Gin_N_Beer_It

Reaction score
So perhaps i'm wrong here because of the scale of the game, but I honestly see the superbowl as being pretty much a home game for us. Our fan base travels extremely well, and this is a pretty short trip for them to make. Even for the regular season game against the cardinals we had crazy numbers of fans at the game. I also don't really see a lot of pats fans making the long trek all the way across the country to attend.

What's your opinion? Is this going to somewhat resemble home field advantage for us? Or do you think enough pats fans will actually make the trip?

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I mean, we travel really well to Glendale in the regular season, now that it's a Super Bowl? Very possible this is more one sided than last year.

kmeleon

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":29fgkf7u said:
I mean, we travel really well to Glendale in the regular season, now that it's a Super Bowl? Very possible this is more one sided than last year.

They were saying on KJR that Arizona is the 2nd biggest Seahawkers group, not sure if that's true or not but we certainly have a good crew out there at Card's games it seems. I imagine it'll be that way for the superbowl.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
it'll be a seahawks majority but the fact that NE blew out the colts and seattle struggled and needed an amazing comeback might undeservedly detract some seahawks fans, and entice more patriots fans.

THat being said there's no way it's not a seahawks majority.