us losing hurts... how we lost will hurt forever

Ambrose83

Reaction score
No way we lose that game... but we did... if and this is a huge if Your going to pass how about play action fade to the 6'5 matthews? Or run the god damn ball! If lynch can't gain a yard on 2 carries I can live with it. That was literally the worst possible pass to call in that situation. .. I never liked bevell... again today we get a 2 score lead and he goes soft.. we had 3 drives to ice that game. .. we scored nothing. 3 plays aside from the last one I just can't understand... the foul on earl was bullshit... he dove full speed a yard in bounds... dude jumped out of bounds and comes down on earl.... that is not a PF... it's not like he was running and hit him 5 yards after..... the no PI on lockete when his guy falls down and literally reaches out and trips him! With his speed who knows how that play ends up... and last... who in their right mind would put KJ 1on1 with gronkowski on the outside???? Jfc.... congrats pats.. you guys are a great team and I have no excuses or shame in the loss... losing how we did is the part I can't accept. ... ever.....