I love this forum

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
I've been a Seahawks fan since birth and when we lost yesterday I couldn't handle it. I striped my walls, jersey, hat of all things Seahawks. I had to turn off my TV before that last snap and I had to take a walk. a hour or two later i put everything back up and I jump on this forum and I was just so happy everyone on here was just optimistic and they were just there for one anther. Our 12s are one of a kind and I'm so happy to be apart of it. with that being said i have a few more things to say.

I think that this loss is hard but it was a really good superbowl and the way we lost is going to easier for me at less then the loss of superbowl XL. Knowing the loss is on us we know what we need to fix it where in XL we blamed the refs well at less I did. I think our team played there harts out and played like champions near the back half of the season. With everything we had to go through with injuries and Percy Harvin wow and we still made it to the Superbowl love this team.

My game thoughts wow where did Chris Matthews come from he was going up balls like he was schooling kids all season and had we won that game no doubt in my mind he was going to be MVP. This was a guy in training camp I was really liking but didn't make the team I really hope this guy can take from this game and apply it to next year. I all so want to say even though the game came down to one play I don't think our defense play very good. For a defense known for there tackling they didn't show it. So time to fix it and move on to the next one.

Thank you 12s and the seahawks for taking us to 3 superbowls in ten years.

This team will be good for many years to come. :0190l: :thirishdrinkers: