Which 3 wins do you want the most in 2015?

gulliver

Reaction score
Has to be regular season. The 3 wins I wanted most last year:

(1) Denver - to close the book on all the excuses from XLVIII
(2) Dallas - just can't stand the international bandwagon
(3) Philly - wanted to shut down the high-flying Eagles and their vaunted offense

Can't believe we dropped Dallas at home; that was a huge embarrassment (to me anyway). Was really happy about Denver, even if the end was a nailbiter. And can't complain about shutting down Philly.

This year, excluding division, we play the following:

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Carolina
Away: Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas

My top 3 for 2015:

(1) Green Bay - to close the book on the accumulated whining from Fail Mary and Rain City Miracle
(2) Pittsburgh - begin to avenge XL and shut down the best receiver (A. Brown) and best RB (L. Bell) talk. Also to make Roethlisberger hurt for a month after
(3) Cincinnati - don't know why, just hate the city, hate the state, and hate whiny Dalton and the Bengals. Would love to start their meltdown earlier in the season this year

Who were your top 3 from 2014, and who will your top 3 be in 2015?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Green Bay — Supposedly our biggest threat in the NFC. Would be nice to beat them yet again.
Dallas — Revenge for last year. Plus. I just hate that team.
Baltimore — Probably the most smash-mouth team in the AFC. I really want the Hawks to beat up teams that play similar to them, not just the soft teams that can't handle the heat.

OP
OP
gulliver

gulliver

Reaction score
HawkFan72":316sogvx said:
Green Bay — Supposedly our biggest threat in the NFC. Would be nice to beat them yet again.
Baltimore — Probably the most smash-mouth team in the AFC. I really want the Hawks to beat up teams that play similar to them, not just the soft teams that can't handle the heat.
Man, how did I miss Dallas? It would be great to give them a little payback for 2014. Might have to swap that with Cincy as my new #3

HawkFan72

Reaction score
gulliver":3unykf9m said:
HawkFan72":3unykf9m said:
Man, how did I miss Dallas? It would be great to give them a little payback for 2014. Might have to swap that with Cincy as my new #3

I have a feeling Dallas is going to be on a lot of these Top 3 lists.

farhat

Reaction score
I think because of how potentially good Arizona could become, I would hate to lose to them. Just as the 49ers hated losing to us in 2012 and then losing to us in the NFC Championship game in 2013 (and losing Navarro Bowman in that game), I would hate to allow the Cardinals to climb ahead of us. But as long as they do not have a running back, we should be fine.

To switch gears a bit though, regardless of who we hate losing to, I just hate losing period. So, I wish that our home games were our away games and our away games were our home games. Most of our non-division home opponents are not that good, except for Pittsburgh. And most of our away non-division opponents are good and built to potentially beat us. To be the Hawks you have to run the ball, control time of possession, and play decent defense. I'm afraid that Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, and Dallas are built to do that.

kobebryant

Reaction score
@ AZ, @ SF, @ STL

I'll roll the dice and assume the Hawks get the 3 at home no sweat. But divisional games are significantly more important than the other regular season games.

Get those 3 and the Hawks likely sweep the division.

farhat

Reaction score
It really would suck also if Detroit (Golden Tate) came back to our house and beat us. I would love to stand up and clap for Golden. But, he's been really talking smack about Russell lately and it's pretty annoying.

And of course, we need to hit Roethlisberger hard. I mean, hard.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The divisional playoff game.
The NFC championship.
The Super Bowl.

Other then that ill say the St. Louis, Arizona and sf road games. (I pretty much just assume the home wins)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Dallas, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay are the obvious ones.

Id like to sweep the Rams as well just to get rid of that before it becomes a monkey on our back

garrylt4

Reaction score
Will never forget XL!

That is all I'm going to say about that

Threedee

Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Dallass, and Carolina, as I hold all three in contempt. The former for team, the middle for locale and team, and the latter for locale.