Seahawks @ Packers week 2 SNF (confirmed - schedule is out)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomSilverstein/status/590596962866569220[/tweet]

Tom Silverstein is a Packers writer

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Interesting . . . I wonder whom we open with then. Steelers on the road, i.e. XL rematch? That would make for a hell of a back to back start to the season, opening with two contenders on the road.

:snack:

RynoHawk

Reaction score
oh yes please!.... Our Hawks in Fromage land.....no excuses ....smash mouth FOOTBALL!

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Will Aaron Rodgers throw Sherman's way at all? The end zone interception on his first throw of the season into Sherm's coverage in the NFCCG was one of my favorite moments of the year. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3qlifph8 said:
Interesting . . . I wonder whom we open with then. Steelers on the road, i.e. XL rematch? That would make for a hell of a back to back start to the season, opening with two contenders on the road.

:snack:

Steelers are (according to that illustrious source) opening at the Patriots

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
If that's true it's very likely that the Hawks have two road games to start the season. The M's play at home the opening weekend of the football season and the NFL doesn't like that conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if they had us playing a division opponent on the road in week one prior to traveling to Green Bay. Makes the beginning of the season tough but if they get through that 2-0 then look out!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This means we are probably opening up with 2 straight road games. Not too wild about that.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2jb2mx8x said:
If that's true it's very likely that the Hawks have two road games to start the season. The M's play at home the opening weekend of the football season and the NFL doesn't like that conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if they had us playing a division opponent on the road in week one prior to traveling to Green Bay. Makes the beginning of the season tough but if they get through that 2-0 then look out!

I want the 49ers in the opener. Start and end the season in Santa Clara!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Why does it matter when we play our road games? Aren't they going to be difficult either way?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
We can pretty much erase Dallas from the opener. Schefter is saying Cowboys/Giants likely SNF week 1

seahawksny

Reaction score
kidhawk":15s9vwr0 said:
We can pretty much erase Dallas from the opener. Schefter is saying Cowboys/Giants likely SNF week 1

Every year those two play each other in prime time. Does anyone really care about that rivalry outside those markets?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":14ggyg57 said:
kidhawk":14ggyg57 said:

Every year those two play each other in prime time. Does anyone really care about that rivalry outside those markets?

Apparently there's enough because that matchup is always a highly rated game whether they are contenders or not.

seahawksny

Reaction score
RynoHawk":ykqgr5wc said:
oh yes please!.... Our Hawks in Fromage land.....no excuses ....smash mouth FOOTBALL!

Dont want to see those guys- GB will be playing with a vengeance after that playoff game

Latest posts