John Schneider on 710 RIGHT NOW

titan3131

Reaction score
http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... and%20Salk

Brock and salk ask hard questions 5/4/2015

“Our organization has an in-depth understanding of Frank Clark’s situation and background,” Schneider told reporters in Renton after the second and third rounds on Friday. “We have done a ton of research on this young man. There hasn’t been one player in this draft that we have spent more time researching and scrutinizing more than Frank. That’s why we have provided Frank with this opportunity and are looking forward to him succeeding in our culture here in Seattle.”

Schneider, who was in Michigan for a scouting visit just days after the incident, said that based on the team’s investigation, he did not believe Clark hit his girlfriend. He said that domestic violence issues remained a deal-breaker with the organization when evaluating players.

Clark also denied striking his girlfriend Friday when he spoke to Seattle media after his selection, saying he was sorry for putting himself in a situation that led to his arrest and apologizing to the people affected.

“I believe I was wrong, and I am sorry,” Clark said in a conference call. “And the main reason why I am is because I put myself in the position where I shouldn’t have been. I’m not saying I did anything wrong as far as putting my hands on a woman, because the case played out how it did, and I’m sure it reflected that. … I don’t believe that no woman should ever, ever have to go through anything like it, anything domestic. I don’t think that … anyone should put their hands on a woman.”

Full article
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2015 ... 32660101=0

READ IT And WEEP HATERS

mikeak

Reaction score
From the article he denied striking her followed by a quote where he absolutely says no such thing. Curious to if he actually denied it...

But drafted now so will see how it pans out and if the civil suit follows the money

hawknation2015

Reaction score
His former girlfriend had a large welt on the side of her cheek and bruising on her neck when police arrived. I don't think it was appropriate for Schneider to comment on whether Frank hit her or not.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think she has anger issues like Frank does. Throwing things at Frank and biting him on the nose.

Sounds like there are two people at fault here to me.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People are pretty quick to judge these days, I've been guilty of it plenty. Might be a good time to wait and see how it plays out.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I have no idea if he hit her or not. But my personal belief is he put his hands on her, but if a 6'5 270lb man hit that girl, her cheek would be fractured and she would have been knocked out.

TAB420

Reaction score
The cheek mark looks like a scratch or movement abrasion, not a punch. I'm almost exactly Clarks size and if I hit a small woman in the area, the cheek bone or orbital would break.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Yeah, it doesn't look like he hit her. He would've caved her face in. It could've been a violent girlfriend/boyfriend argument between two drunk young people. This thread actually makes me feel better about this guy.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
I trust JS + pc if they say he didnt do it I believe it.

Fieldgulls just had a female written article which is pathetic. Saying they have lost respect for the hawks. Do real research and dont just jump the gun.

I hate people sometimes.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
That mark is not a strike from a fist or from an open hand slap. The area of the wound indicates some other type of activity. My guess that's why the charge was plead down. The prosecutor knew that was not a strike to the face and that the girlfriend was just as guilty. But in today's pc world anything that remotely resembles DA must be addressed.

I have never hit a women in all of my 64 yrs. and no man will ever have a reason to do so, except in the case of self-defense if she has a weapon. But I also believe that it has to be proven beyond doubt. After seeing the above photo and reading the report from the cop I don't think she was hit. But some sort of struggle did go on and she was just as guilty has he was. The cop had to separate them for the night but both should have been taken to jail.

It so just so damn easy to walk away, there is no excuse for an argument to escalate to violence.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3u9atq5e said:
People are pretty quick to judge these days, I've been guilty of it plenty. Might be a good time to wait and see how it plays out.

Agreed. If he did in fact hit her, then shame on him. But until he's proven guilty, we all need to let the justice system sort that out.

As far as stealing the laptop, that was dumb, but didn't Josh Portis do the same thing, and lots of posters here loved Portis before RW.

Bruce Irvin had a long rap sheet when we selected him too. Coach Carroll did a great job of helping Bruce turn things around
Lets just hope he gets his life sorted out and doesnt put himself in these situations again. Teammates and the staff will give him every opportunity to prove himself

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ANN ARBOR -- Former Michigan defensive lineman Frank Clark reached a plea agreement Thursday in Sandusky Municipal Court, reducing his original domestic violence charge down to disorderly conduct and dropping the assault charge that stemmed from an incident last fall.

Clark was originally arrested after an alleged altercation with his girlfriend inside a hotel in Sandusky, Ohio last November. He was originally charged with misdemeanor assault and domestic violence, and spent three days in jail after his arrest.

On Thursday at his pretrial hearing, Clark entered a guilty plea to the lesser charge of disorderly conduct, per the court's clerk, and was ordered to pay a $350 fine in court costs. He was also sentenced to three days in jail, but was given credit for time already served.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.s ... _to_d.html

Bryan

Reaction score
One thing about Frank Clark no one seems to address is his name. It's the perfect football player's name, a classic. Say it out loud, picture how natural the phrase "Hall Of Famer Frank Clark" reads. Hell, look at ALL our picks - Tye Smith, Terry Poole, Tyler Lockett, Mark Glowinski. These are f'n GREAT football names, and clearly indicate we won the draft. Go Hawks...