I hate to brag, but I won 6 degress of Danny,Dave and Moore.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I went to pick up my season tickets yesterday and I could not believe that it was real life... I will keep an eye out for some .net'ers in the 300 level! ;)

OK- How did I win? Well, DDM ranked celebs 1-99 a girl I went to middle school with (super model Chrissy Teigen) was on there I tweeted asking her to call in for me and she did, also got her grammy award winning hubby(John Legend) also interviewed! She was ranked highest out of all the celebs which made me the winner of 2 pair of 2015 Seahawks season tickets! Its crazy and I'm excited to go to maybe my first home game since the emergence of RW

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Nice, congrats. Who called in to get you the win? I never heard how it ended. That's a helluva prize though!

kobebryant

Reaction score
Congrats on winning the season tickets, that's awesome.

How were they won again? The title of the thread doesn't really explain. I like to hear about good things happening.

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2virunb2 said:
Nice, congrats. Who called in to get you the win? I never heard how it ended. That's a helluva prize though!
D**** got supermodel Chrissy Teigan to call in.
Congrats D!

Go Hawks,
BillA

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2xc02cph said:
OK- How did I win? Well, DDM ranked celebs 1-99 a girl I went to middle school with (super model Chrissy Teigen) was on there I tweeted asking her to call in for me and she did, also got her grammy award winning hubby(John Legend) also interviewed! She was ranked highest out of all the celebs which made me the winner of 2 pair of 2015 Seahawks season tickets! Its crazy and I'm excited to go to maybe my first home game since the emergence of RW

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":134jsion said:

How were they won again? The title of the thread doesn't really explain. I like to hear about good things happening.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I don't consider this bragging. Thanks for sharing this personal news with the .net community so we can be happy for one of our own here. Sounds like you're grateful as well having not been to recent games. I rarely get the opportunity to take in an NFL game. So, I understand your excitement.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
beasthawk":2uc0l8q1 said:
kobebryant":2uc0l8q1 said:

Dude thats awesome!

byau

Reaction score
Ahhh you won the six degrees with danny, dave, and moore?

SO AWESOME!! SEASON FREAKING TICKETS!!!

So jealous :)

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
beasthawk":29s5vebr said:
kobebryant":29s5vebr said:

The straight copy-and-paste from the original OP...as back-to-back responses...has me in tears :laugh: