Baldwin's take on the first week of camp

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Well that's good to hear!

If he was saying our defense sucked and the team looked low on morale, I'd be worried

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Strange... I didn't sense the anger at all.

Douggie is slipping.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I tend to agree with him. Our defense core are moving into their primes. Two Super Bowl runs in them. They have the big game, big moment experiences under their belts. We've been attrited some (Maxwell and McDonald) but for the most part everyone is back. Sure the early season could be a little rocky with players like Sherm, Kam, J. Williams, and ET recovering from last season injuries.

And the offense is going to by absolutely dynamic. By far the best Carroll era offense and possibly the best the Seahawks have ever had.

Rocket

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":gvu8x57o said:
onanygivensunday":gvu8x57o said:
Strange... I didn't sense the anger at all.

Douggie is slipping.
Maybe he should poop out a football. May make him feel better.
Interesting marketing angle on anger-based merchandising... an alternative to the pen.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Full facebook post:
We have just completed the first phase of camp. Here are my notes:

1. The defense looks like they are going to be better than ever. Mike B and Cliff are leading the young bucks with a ferocious pass rush. Our linebackers are making plays all over the field. Bruce and KJ, specifically, are making it hard on our offense. Sherm is doing his thing in the back end, and the young guys are learning on the fast track.

2. John Schneider is a hustler. The man has made several decisions in the past two years that is keeping the window open longer for us to make runs at the championship. With the major signings of Russ and Bobby as well as some other things he has in the works, he's making a case for GM of the decade.. He's had to make tough decisions but he's maneuvering the ship around a plethora of obstacles.

3. This is the best receiving core I have been around in all my years of football. Kevin Smith, Doug McNeil, Tyler Lockett, Kevin Norwood and Chris Matthews are showing up in a big way and consistently. These guys are passionate about their craft and they have shown it throughout the first phase of camp. I think Tyler Lockett can be something special.

Camp is off to a great start. Thankful to be with this amazing organization and around the best teammates in the world. Now time for some treatment, a massage and some unhealthy food. Then some good sleep before the start of the next phase. Till next time. ‪#‎GoHawks‬ and ‪#‎StayFresh‬

I LOVE hearing that he thinks Lockett can be something special. I cannot wait to see that kid play!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
JS should be known has "J Hustle" and his theme song should be this... From the movie "Hustle & Flow"...

You kno its hard out here for a [gm]
when you tryna get this money for a ['ship]
with the [cap] and gas money spent
would have a whole lot of [playas] jumping shift

Note: I made subtle edits to make more football sense and less derogatory.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Our rushing defense should be crazier than the super bowl winning one. Marsh, hill, clark, obo, along with aces Avril n bennet n Irvin. That rotation is gana eat all game long. Fingers crossed for no injuries like last year.