ESPN Training Camp Coverage

Giblien

Reaction score
I saw on ESPN that they are supposed to be covering the Hawks today...but I can't find anywhere WHEN they are supposed to be covering it. Anyone have any ideas? Obviously it will be while practice is happening, but I don't know when that is.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
It says it's coming up on Sportscenter soon. They're getting ready to talk about Kam Chancellor.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It moved to ESPN News but now there is no more Hawks stuff. There might be an interview from Russ on later. "Might".
Kinda boring coverage for the most part. Clayton was on. Yawn.
The best thing I saw was Pete running around catching and throwing balls. Damn, for a 60+ yr old man, he is in great shape.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1qmma3tc said:
It moved to ESPN News but now there is no more Hawks stuff. There might be an interview from Russ on later. "Might".
The best thing I saw was Pete running around catching and throwing balls. Damn, for a 60+ yr old man, he is in great shape.

Yeah, it's crazy how much energy he has at his age. Speaking of which, his birthday is between weeks 1 and 2 this year. I think for his birthday, the team should sandwich it around a 2-0 start. That would be the best gift they could give him for his 64th birthday.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
ESPN News just said that a Russell Wilson interview is coming up any minute. On a commercial break right now.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
kidhawk":11rh9r2a said:
Seahwkgal":11rh9r2a said:

Yeah, it's crazy how much energy he has at his age. Speaking of which, his birthday is between weeks 1 and 2 this year. I think for his birthday, the team should sandwich it around a 2-0 start. That would be the best gift they could give him for his 64th birthday.

2-0. On the road. Starting the season with a 10 am start in division. Real nice birthday present.

I'm glad my birthday's in April. If they lost on my birthday, I'd end up all sullen and pissed off.