logo

ram350002

Reaction score
3 3/8" OAL (max end to end) and 1" high at the top and bottom parallel lines of the logo (not including the upturn of the tail or down turn of the beak). Hope this helps

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ram350002":2cdyldxy said:
3 3/8" OAL (max end to end) and 1" high at the top and bottom parallel lines of the logo (not including the upturn of the tail or down turn of the beak). Hope this helps

Wow, that was...Specific.

(slow clap)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Aros":2ydvqe81 said:
ram350002":2ydvqe81 said:

(slow clap)

what cracks me up is that is his second post...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ram350002":3eh1yjz1 said:

Welcome to .NET. :2:

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":23ymri3l said:
Vetamur":23ymri3l said:
Aros":23ymri3l said:
ram350002":23ymri3l said:

(slow clap)

Not only that, but how quickly he responded.

Even if he just made it up, I say bravo.

My brain fried after reading his response.

sutz

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":20zc1e0y said:
Vetamur":20zc1e0y said:
Aros":20zc1e0y said:
ram350002":20zc1e0y said:

(slow clap)

Not only that, but how quickly he responded.

Even if he just made it up, I say bravo.
Hey, it's the internets. Nobody would just make things up.

:laugh:

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
This has potential for thread of the day. I needed a laugh. The cool thing is there's nothing to poke fun at. It's just comical how it progressed from the start. This community unknowingly rises to the occasion even when you're not expecting it.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Aros":2385lhfd said:
ram350002":2385lhfd said:

(slow clap)
lmao.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
ram350002":1mcddque said:
thanks man. I am going to buy a elite jersey and I finally got left and right patches for the sleeves with the current logo. the patches are 3 3/8 long and 1 inch high. just wanted to make sure the size is correct. now I can go and get them sewn on.

chris98251

Reaction score
Worst then his second post he knows the dimensions and is a Rams fan it looks like :)

ram350002

Reaction score
I learn more with my eyes/ears open, reserve comments for things I know and are helpful. I read the posts almost daily and have since signing up. I find it informative/entertaining. Not a Rams fan, I'm using a name from a different forum and refers to my 2002 Dodge PU. Hate trying to remember different user names/passwords for low priority security. Do appreciate all the speculation though. Been a Seahawks fan since 1978 when I moved to the area from St Louis (when they where the Cardinals).

byau

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":qrou8rh0 said:
This has potential for thread of the day. I needed a laugh. The cool thing is there's nothing to poke fun at. It's just comical how it progressed from the start. This community unknowingly rises to the occasion even when you're not expecting it.

I'm there with ya. It's not a chuckle from a place of malice, it's a chuckle from a place of awesome.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
OK next question: What is the airspeed of an African Swallow when carrying coconuts with a string?

Dougula

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3kpoknah said:
OK next question: What is the airspeed of an African Swallow when carrying coconuts with a string?

It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Depends on the length of the string and the thickness. Obviously if it gets enuff speed to get it above the ground, the next variable will be the swing to weight ratio as it swings to and fro catching the updraft where possible and plausible. It may end up being a circular motion on a bird scale tho. Unknown without knowing whether it was a Northern African Swallow or a Southern African Swallow.

Latest posts