More Frank Clark love!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... -the-year/

"He was the top-graded 4-3 defensive end in the NFL over the preseason, earning positive grades for both pass-rush and run defense. His run defense was particularly dominating, making him look like Raiders LB Khalil Mack had switched uniforms as he rampaged through the Seattle offense in their final preseason game."

:th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
His disrupting attacks will force the opposing Offenses to double team him....Look for his teammates numbers to skyrocket on the Defense.
Here comes Frank "The Shark" Clark LOL

SUhawk

Reaction score
Hopefully he is the best player since Watt

Barakas

Reaction score
It won't matter how well he plays. First, he's a Seahawk. Second, the whole DV thing.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
It's almost unfair how good he is. We are already the number 1 defense and then we manage to draft the best defensive guy in the draft in the second round.

Either we're just really good at scouting or the other teams are just really bad at it.

OP
OP
Evil_Shenanigans

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Overseasfan":sjbhc8qn said:
It's almost unfair how good he is. We are already the number 1 defense and then we manage to draft the best defensive guy in the draft in the second round.

Either we're just really good at scouting or the other teams are just really bad at it.

Both! :mrgreen:

Fade

Reaction score
12thbrah":buelwatb said:
forgivenhawksfan":buelwatb said:
Frank the tank, where's Will Ferrell pic? Lol
Giphy
How he beats women dance. /too soon

Frank would have to get double digit sacks, and hope no other rookies on D do anything extraordinary to win DROY.

I haven't been this excited for a rookie defensive player since Wagner in 2012.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Barakas":1vbjb3w2 said:
It won't matter how well he plays. First, he's a Seahawk. Second, the whole DV thing.

I see the "woe is me" attitude hasn't completely gone away with all this winning. :roll: I remember a few years ago when this kind of phrase was all too common on this board.

Exittium

Reaction score
I wonder how long before he lawyers up and starts going after people (media wise) for bringing stuff the prosecutor themselves dropped... Because as a fan i coud careless.. His play is talking so far. But as a person its annoying to see something that he has no record of since the prosecution dropped it. He has no charges or criminal record, the prosecutor dropped it lol

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Fade":1i13oss9 said:
12thbrah":1i13oss9 said:
forgivenhawksfan":1i13oss9 said:
Giphy

Frank would have to get double digit sacks, and hope no other rookies on D do anything extraordinary to win DROY.

Ditto...was slightly bummed we didn't get Kuechly but Wags soon made me forget about that. Clark the Shark it is!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2qu9rmif said:
Fade":2qu9rmif said:
12thbrah":2qu9rmif said:
forgivenhawksfan":2qu9rmif said:
Giphy

Ditto...was slightly bummed we didn't get Kuechly but Wags soon made me forget about that. Clark the Shark it is!

51EhJibKY0L SX258 BO1204203200
9780062279088.jpg

McG

Reaction score
SUhawk":1kn8br4z said:
Hopefully he is the best player since Watt

Yeah, that would be pretty amazing. If he has Watt's work ethic in the weight room and practice field, then we could have a pretty decent guy on our hands, by decent I mean HOF worthy. Really the only thing that would worry me about being DROY is the fact that he isn't starting. He will get his snaps, but they will be rotation snaps unless he starts over Bennett, which is highly unlikely.

McGruff

Reaction score
I think we are looking at a scenario like 2013 where no linemen gets more than about 50-60% of the snaps. We've got an easy 7 linemen to rotate through 4 positions with little to no drops off in production (Bennett, Avril, Bane, Rubin, Clark, Hill and Marsh)

Latest posts