Why do the Cheatriots get to wear a SB Patch?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've wondered for years why defending Super Bowl Champs don't get to wear some kind of SB patch on their uniforms the following season? Seems like a good idea to me. A little something extra for taking the title. I would have loved to have seen the Seahawks wearing SBXLVIII Champion patches on their uniforms last year.

Well lookie who gets to wear them? I saw Brady parading around the field with a SBXLIX Champions patch on his jersey.

Gawdam it must be nice being the Patriots and especially Brady. :pukeface:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Aros":verqfn4k said:
I've wondered for years why defending Super Bowl Champs don't get to wear some kind of SB patch on their uniforms the following season? Seems like a good idea to me. A little something extra for taking the title. I would have loved to have seen the Seahawks wearing SBXLVIII Champion patches on their uniforms last year.

Well lookie who gets to wear them? I saw Brady parading around the field with a SBXLIX Champions patch on his jersey.

At least, it was good to be Kraft: "I got you hired as commissioner, *********, you better destroy that evidence straightaway so no one can never know how many games were affected by our aggressive and coordinated cheating."

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Probably a team choice? I could imagine Carroll wanting to focus on the current year, rather than the last year.

McG

Reaction score
I really hate to say this and I never usually root for this type of stuff, but I wouldn't shed a tear if he gets hurt. The Pats are scum of the NFL, period. They are the kind of guys that would date your mother, invite you out to dinner with you and your wife, and then constantly make out with your mother (who is in her 60's, while they are your age) and make comments about their sex life, like it's normal dinner conversation. Frankly, I can't stand liars and cheaters, so obviously I can't stand them. Regardless of if they beat us or not, my hate would still be the same and has been for years.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Belichik is like pete rose. He has been tampering with the rules for years. Every year something new comes up, and nothing is done about it.
NFL should ban him for life and stop this nonsense already. It's getting really old

chris98251

Reaction score
Because it's the closest they will get to another one, every year after that Super Bowl Patch will fade farther back in the mirror.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
Wow,.....bitter?????

Come on,....it was an interception on a bad call. Period.

That's the ONLY reason they're World Champs right now. Period.

If the Seahawks'd gone "Beast Mode", it would all be a moot point. Period.

Don't let it wreck your season (although,.........I would love to see those "cheatro flagrante bastardos" go down in flames to the Stealers tonight).

And I said "Stealers" on purpose.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
McG":3ew8ie5v said:
I really hate to say this and I never usually root for this type of stuff, but I wouldn't shed a tear if he gets hurt. The Pats are scum of the NFL, period. They are the kind of guys that would date your mother, invite you out to dinner with you and your wife, and then constantly make out with your mother (who is in her 60's, while they are your age) and make comments about their sex life, like it's normal dinner conversation. Frankly, I can't stand liars and cheaters, so obviously I can't stand them. Regardless of if they beat us or not, my hate would still be the same and has been for years.

I feel the same.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
seahawksny":1zmobx8v said:
Belichik is like pete rose. He has been tampering with the rules for years. Every year something new comes up, and nothing is done about it.
NFL should ban him for life and stop this nonsense already. It's getting really old
I have a lot more respect for Pete Rose than I do for the Patriots.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Paschtorian":203i2t1b said:
I would love to see those "cheatro flagrante bastardos" go down in flames to the Stealers tonight).

And I said "Stealers" on purpose.
Honestly, I'd rather see the Patriot wipe up the floor with the Pittstink team. But the upside of the game is: somebody has to lose it.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2pcvurhh said:
Honestly, I'd rather see the Patriot wipe up the floor with the Pittstink team. But the upside of the game is: somebody has to lose it.
Was that Will Farrell in at QB for Pittsburgh? Kinda like he did for the Grapefruit League baseball games?
Well I for one, prefer him as a crappy baseball player......

qNy0hf5cTiCbC5hJT7CystfrA8DvEOOkoDhyJ7WDvfRO8ks1gZgusgISzfgZDsnb JtJ0ss0mdJ5vjdrUHGvrSxL5sHdQwcxL1g

Hawks46

Reaction score
nanomoz":38fmnrir said:
Aros":38fmnrir said:

At least, it was good to be Kraft: "I got you hired as commissioner, *********, you better destroy that evidence straightaway so no one can never know how many games were affected by our aggressive and coordinated cheating."

No kidding. It makes me sick to see them winning because it isn't all about them cheating, they're doing a lot right. But they cheated their asses off.

I honestly can't understand why the rest of the owners put up with Kraft at all. Grade A douchebag.