Seahawks NFL Game Pass question

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am thinking of subscribing to NFL Game Pass, for Seahawks games only. It of course includes all our 2015 games LIVE, but does it also include streaming of the games? Being in Australia, live is next to useless, because of the huge timezone difference. I need to be able to watch the games in the evenings here, and if I can't do that, there's no point in me getting NFL Game Pass.

In any event, are there any other ways, either paid or free(!) to stream Seahawks games on demand?

thanks,

Charles (The Honorary Seattleite)

cdallan

Reaction score
You get a replay with Gamepass - in fact, you can go back and watch regular season games from the archive. The good thing is that the replay has all of the dead time taken out - no commercials, time outs, etc. I have used it every year going back to Holmgren's last season and couldn't live without it. Plus, I think your only other options are illegal streaming. Only thing I am not sure on is how quickly the replay is available - it may be a few hours.

OP
OP
Aussie Seahawk

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies - sounds good! I don't care if it is a few hours delay until streaming is available. By the time I get home from work, the day after, with the timezone difference, the game will be over for several hours. Anyway, I realise I can get a free 7 day trial to "test" it for the Rams game, and then subscribe.

I have Foxtel (satellite paid TV) which shows ESPN, etc, plus there is free-to-air NFL in Australia, but the most you get is 3-4 games a week, and only MNF is guaranteed to be on. Don't really want to get into any "unofficial" Usenet streaming.

cheers,

Charles (knee-deep in our footy finals)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Not sure what the price is now but when I got it a year or two ago it was $70 or around there for EVERY team AND Coaches film a few days later which was just awesome to look at when responding to threads. I also watch Vikings games which arent usually on so thats how I have to watch them. Seahawks I get locally so I never have to worry about missing that especially since i have a DVR

Its way worth it if you cant watch the games every week live

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don't know any of the details but I did see this.
https://nflst.directv.com

1f7f7bd419eba4e3d88f3e6c9219cad8.jpg

drcool

Reaction score
pmedic920":k3ilgaea said:
I don't know any of the details but I did see this.
https://nflst.directv.com

1f7f7bd419eba4e3d88f3e6c9219cad8.jpg

I signed up for that. So far so good but i guess we see the quality once the games start. I signed up for the $199 version to stream on my laptop and plug that into the TV but they automatically upgraded me to the $360 package where I can stream on the computer or on my PS3 or Roku.

Cartire

Reaction score
If you're international, you get live streaming. Not just replays.

88Hawk

Reaction score
I get game pass season plus in the UK for £130, getting all preseason, season, playoffs, superbowl. You can watch live, redzone, on demand, it really is very good, and as mentioned before when you watch on demand all the ads are stripped out. There's also a condensed game version, which is every play in like half an hour. The only thing to really look out for is blackouts, so you have to wait 24 hours from the game end before watching. I'd definitely recommend it if you have good internet.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
88Hawk":3ghr851h said:
I get game pass season plus in the UK for £130, getting all preseason, season, playoffs, superbowl. You can watch live, redzone, on demand, it really is very good, and as mentioned before when you watch on demand all the ads are stripped out. There's also a condensed game version, which is every play in like half an hour. The only thing to really look out for is blackouts, so you have to wait 24 hours from the game end before watching. I'd definitely recommend it if you have good internet.

I did this because I like the archive and enjoy the NFL network content. I also like the fact the subscription lasts through to April 16.

The UK Seahawks only Gamepass finishes when the play offs start. This is because all NFL games shown on UK TV (Sky sports) are blacked out live and are only available on replay a day or so later. I'm not sure what the deal is in Oz but something to bear in mind.

Twelver

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":bcchc8nz said:
Hi everyone

I am thinking of subscribing to NFL Game Pass, for Seahawks games only. It of course includes all our 2015 games LIVE, but does it also include streaming of the games? Being in Australia, live is next to useless, because of the huge timezone difference. I need to be able to watch the games in the evenings here, and if I can't do that, there's no point in me getting NFL Game Pass.

In any event, are there any other ways, either paid or free(!) to stream Seahawks games on demand?

thanks,

NFL Game Pass is not live, except for preseason.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Twelver":3jhx6owv said:
Aussie Seahawk":3jhx6owv said:
Hi everyone

thanks,

It is in the UK and most foreign markets I would imagine..

Cartire

Reaction score
Twelver":9qt7s4f8 said:
Aussie Seahawk":9qt7s4f8 said:
Hi everyone

thanks,

It is for international.

Latest posts