New offense

jake206

Reaction score
Is this an offense that will be more Jimmy Graham focused and less Lynch-based. I think its a resounding YES, for at least one game.

Vesuve

Reaction score
jake206":3nhjhp5r said:
Is this an offense that will be more Jimmy Graham focused and less Lynch-based. I think its a resounding YES, for at least one game.

Depends on health and how the offense adapts / changes or not over the course of the season.

I liked Thomas Rawls today, too.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
I think it has to, because, time waits for no one, even a potential HOF running back. He's getting up there, wear and tear wise.

mrblitz

Reaction score
i don't really care to see graham in pass pro, though.

also, bevell needs to keep in mind that we need a red zone td each week, so people can get their free hamburgers at red robin.

Skookum

Reaction score
jake206":3irt9afv said:

We'll see, it's a little too early to say that they're going to take this approach. It certainly worked well for this game, at least.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They won today. Rawls, Lockett, and Graham had a nice game. Another slow start by the Seahawks. The offense only scored one TD. They still need a lot of improvement there. Sad thing is I knew they would come away with only 3 pts on the Sherman punt return to the 14 yard in the first quarter. The dismal results in the redzone continue.

hawk45

Reaction score
Graham has another TD if not for a great defensive play. Getting him involved more worked out pretty well.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
I think Wilson is starting to develop more of a rhythm with him. I hope this becomes more than a one time thing. It looks really good.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully Russ is learning that he can just toss it up and trust Graham to go get it, instead of waiting for someone to get wide open. Our guys don't do that.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Seriously look at how great this was...and revel in it.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/whoisjoserivera/status/648262988147781632[/tweet]

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Weird how getting our TE into space in the middle of the field reaps dividends. I know Pete is turnover conscious but it's time to use the entire field.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Also weird how Russell was able to see him over the middle and even look off the safety. You guys are always saying Russell can't do that stuff.

I know some of you don't like Phil Sims but he was pretty spot on in his critiisism of our play calling.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2h5gc1nu said:
Also weird how Russell was able to see him over the middle and even look off the safety. You guys are always saying Russell can't do that stuff.

I know some of you don't like Phil Sims but he was pretty spot on in his critiisism of our play calling.

I think jimmy was his 3rd read on that play. He was looking all the way to the right and then found Jimmy one on one.