Just finished watching vs the bears..liked that...

niveky

Reaction score
[align=][/align]The offense used the opportunity late in the game to get good work in on concepts they needed work on and to also give real gameday experience to all the new cogs/transitioning position players so they can actually gain condidence, get a feel for what they did right on successful plays and coaches a chance to show them how to do what they actually did on gameday again and how to continue improving successful execution of their assignments.

I know that last part is an ongoing process anywaya but it is harder to improve if you never get better. How can you advance in the next step in the process if you can't get past the current step of development. I am not saying success and growth cannot happen with repeated failure but continued and eventual sustained success gives a better barometer of what is needed to succeed in the future and how to continuously evolve in that process.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Your post had a lot of spelling issues but your avatar is captivating!

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
Laloosh":1vn5feep said:

Yeah love my avatar. Was busy correcting errors. Fingers not good with tiny phone kb

Laloosh

Reaction score
niveky":wxvdh6f9 said:
Laloosh":wxvdh6f9 said:

Yeah love my avatar. Was busy correcting errors. Fingers not good with tiny phone kb

Been there. It's like they're designed for small children to type on.