Carroll Too Conservative

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Big lead and instead of going for the kill, being aggressive and he decides to play prevent and use the clock.

This has allowed the Bengals to come back.

Decisions these coaches make is just mind boggling!!

I hate this guys clock management!

So frustrating!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1udujzmq said:
Bevell calls the plays. The part I blame Pete on is DB is still his OC.

This x 1,000. With Rawls balling all day, Bevell began handing it off to Jackson in the 4th. With a lead and a clock to burn, Bevell called long passes on 3rd and short. The guy's a joke. I have no idea how he's still working.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":b50ti1q0 said:
Sports Hernia":b50ti1q0 said:

This x 1,000. With Rawls balling all day, Bevell began handing it off to Jackson in the 4th. With a lead and a clock to burn, Bevell called long passes on 3rd and short. The guy's a joke. I have no idea how he's still working.
What an incompetent front office! You decide to play not to lose and blow a 17 point lead!

How Pete Carroll continues to defend Bevell is beyond acceptable.

17 point lead?!?! Are you freaking kidding me?!?!

Enough is enough!! I've had it.

This was the best the offensive line has looked and you squander a huge lead and lose!!

How can you defend these coaches?!?!

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a trend and you have to make changes or you're the problem.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":13mkxi0o said:
Sports Hernia":13mkxi0o said:

Maybe Rawls went to DB and said I'm a little tired.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":f7rhykxo said:
WindCityHawk":f7rhykxo said:
Sports Hernia":f7rhykxo said:

Maybe Rawls went to DB and said I'm a little tired.

No.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
The irony of some of you clowns calling the front office a joke...

They made the right call in handing the game to the defense. Unfortunately, the top defense the past few years sh1t the bed. With a 17 point lead, a top defense, and in the last quarter, time is the hottest commodity.

bandiger

Reaction score
akscoundrel":2s0ukwza said:

They made the right call in handing the game to the defense. Unfortunately, the top defense the past few years sh1t the bed. With a 17 point lead, a top defense, and in the last quarter, time is the hottest commodity.

Most of that money is on defense so if they want to get paid keep the lead, that's all one needs to say. Although yeah I'm tired of Bevell too, I was livid when I saw those crappy short passes on third downs.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
bandiger":zmjze0k0 said:
akscoundrel":zmjze0k0 said:

Most of that money is on defense so if they want to get paid keep the lead, thats all one needs to say. Although yeah I'mtired of Bevell too, I was livid when I saw those short passes on third downs.

I agree, but again, with time being a hot commodity, its better to complete a short sh!tty pass and keep the clock moving, then it is to throw an incompletion.

bandiger

Reaction score
akscoundrel":3ic7t8k8 said:
bandiger":3ic7t8k8 said:
akscoundrel":3ic7t8k8 said:

Most of that money is on defense so if they want to get paid keep the lead, thats all one needs to say. Although yeah I'm tired of Bevell too, I was livid when I saw those short passes on third downs.

I agree, but again, with time being a hot commodity, its better to complete a short sh!tty pass and keep the clock moving, then it is to throw an incompletion.

I'd rather run the ball, isn't that what Pete keeps preaching so why did we have to go empty sets just to telegraph pass. So stupid man, I can't watch another Bevell game to be honest, need to stay away for the next couple of games, he's like an anchor destroys hope and optimism. I've seen it with other teams like Dolphins with Philbin.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
He'll yeah when so you see the Patriots let off the gas?