What's most bewildered me about Russell.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Early on, it seemed with every game, he grew exponentially kind of culminating in Soldier field.

For me the most frustrating part is his continued mirror like errors time after time, game after game as of late . His mantra has always been "Preperation in the Seperation" and "First guy to arrive in the film room and last to leave". If there is veracity in this, then why the continued déjà vu like errors game after game after game. Scrambles to early. Doesn't step up. Doesn't trust a tight window. Refuses to go to his big mismatches. I get that he is antsy instinctively due to line problems, but his highly touted work ethic and cerebral approach to the game, should mitigate this. Seems like it's getting worse, when he should be recognizing these things and improving.

Is he dedicating as much time to the game as he should be or is he too busy in ancillary endeavors?

In the immortal words of Cher... "Snap out of it".

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
rjdriver":pwiirwcl said:
Early on, it seemed with every game, he grew exponentially kind of culminating in Soldier field.

For me the most frustrating part is his continued mirror like errors time after time, game after game as of late . His mantra has always been "Preperation in the Seperation" and "First guy to arrive in the film room and last to leave". If there is veracity in this, then why the continued déjà vu like errors game after game after game. Scrambles to early. Doesn't step up. Doesn't trust a tight window. Refuses to go to his big mismatches. I get that he is antsy instinctively due to line problems, but his highly touted work ethic and cerebral approach to the game, should mitigate this. Seems like it's getting worse, when he should be recognizing these things and improving.

Is he dedicating as much time to the game as he should be or is he too busy in ancillary endeavors?

In the immortal words of Cher... "Snap out of it".

IDK it seems like there is plenty of times this year he has dropped back stepped up and then gets sacked in the pocket looking to find a WR. Its happened a ton in the 3rd and 4th quarters this year.

People want him to stay in the pocket but when he does he usually gets sacked or has to dodge multiple defenders flying in his face

strohmin

Reaction score
No matter how much preparation and skill you have some times you go through rough stretches where nothing seems to work. I think hell figure it out soon.