Perspective

rjdriver

Reaction score
Yes I'm upset. Yes, I'm worried. This team has holes and some fundamental issues that need addressed badly.

But.

We have lost 4 games against 3 UNDEFEATED teams. Two of those on the road out east and one against a team that was very familiar with us. Our other loss was out east on the road against a tough divisional opponent that has given us fits as of late.

And.

We were in every game. We held leads in all four and two went to overtime. Todays we virtually lost on the last play.

Again, we are barely losing to undefeated teams! Should we have won? Hell yes, but I thought a perspective post was in order. I'm not excusing anything, just making a point. Now, if we lose next week...... Yikes

Go Hawks.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2z78hk7l said:
rjdriver":2z78hk7l said:
Now, if we lose next week...... Yikes

Go Hawks.

.....but that's what we said last week! If we lose to the Niners....it better be more than just "Yikes".

If we lose to the 49ers we can pretty much start discussing the offseason....Very slim chance of making playoffs if we are 2-5

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We lost two games to teams that we had no business losing to, which is proven by the leads we had in the 4th.

With even a borderline competent offense, we win those.

So, we have plenty of games left - what makes you think a borderline competent offense is going to magically appear in time to even make the playoffs?

Or are we just shooting for moral victories? At which time I should point out that "morally" we have a moral loss to the Detroit Lions, a team that sucks monkey butt.

hawks85

Reaction score
:twisted:
TwistedHusky":2jyesbgv said:
We lost two games to teams that we had no business losing to, which is proven by the leads we had in the 4th.

So, we have plenty of games left - what makes you think a borderline competent offense is going to magically appear in time to even make the playoffs?

Or are we just shooting for moral victories? At which time I should point out that "morally" we have a moral loss to the Detroit Lions, a team that sucks monkey butt.
lmfao detroit team thats sucks monkey butt, didnt they win today.

OP
OP
rjdriver

rjdriver

Reaction score
hawks85":3jzgm2ib said:
:twisted:
TwistedHusky":3jzgm2ib said:

lmfao detroit team thats sucks monkey butt, didnt they win today.

Against a team that sucks monkey dick.

Latest posts