Palmers crotch thrusts

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I believe he should receive a fine for his actions towards the fans. Lynch was fined for much less with the crotch grab...

OP
OP
S

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
King Dog":8budjqbp said:
lol. who cares?

you must because you clicked on the link.... in all seriousness.... I give him a 5 out of 10 as he need to add a little mr. bean action....

Hawkpower

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":39wp1s8c said:
I believe he should receive a fine for his actions towards the fans. Lynch was fined for much less with the crotch grab...

It was extremely douchey. Especially for a QB, and especially when he was abused for most of the 2nd half until the refs came in to bail him out again.

Seemed odd and out of place.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Don't like it? Beat him.

Swallow 39 points in your own house, on national TV no less? A little Palmer crotch is the least of your problems.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":ow979hiy said:
Don't like it? Beat him.

Swallow 39 points in your own house, on national TV no less? A little Palmer crotch is the least of your problems.

Um, we have. His team has been abused by Seattle for years.

Guess he felt this was his time to show the fans who's boss.

Good for him. Whats he going to do when he wins an actual playoff game, take off his pants?

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2d9qk54a said:
WindCityHawk":2d9qk54a said:
Don't like it? Beat him.

Good for him. Whats he going to do when he wins an actual playoff game, take off his pants?

No, he'll be too busy winning an actual playoff game while the Seahawks sit at home in their sweatpants.

Stuey

Reaction score
He's lucky he didn't tear an acl pulling that stunt!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me. Looked like he was having some fun with the sideline Hawk fans. Hell they were probably jarring back and forth the whole game. Whatever..

rcaido

Reaction score
It was embarrassingly bad but in a funny way. QBs have the lamest celebrations! Palmer is having a great season.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":xeiylvrh said:
Hawkpower":xeiylvrh said:
WindCityHawk":xeiylvrh said:
Don't like it? Beat him.

No, he'll be too busy winning an actual playoff game while the Seahawks sit at home in their sweatpants.

We'll see. Until then, thrust away like a douche all he wants I guess. We all know trophy's are won in mid November :roll:

By the way, why do you have the word "hawk" in your screenname? By now, we all know its not for Seahawk.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I didnt even know about this, but that is hilarious..added in with the Drew Stanton celebration, makes it all pretty funny to me.

With all that said, I hope that motivates Black Santa a little...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
If it is what I'm thinking of, that was Drew Stanton and wasn't even Carson Palmer.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Seanhawk":tnkz4a25 said:
If it is what I'm thinking of, that was Drew Stanton and wasn't even Carson Palmer.

Nah, they did a close up on Palmer next to the bench after the long TD run and he was directing air humps at the crowd. Stanton's dance was good.

Not that I even care at all.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
You know who doesn't cry about victory celebrations? Victors.

We loved it when Sherman went off to Erin Andrews, or waved bye-bye as opposing fans left their stadium, now we're saying please be nice? Pathetic.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":14a18o74 said:
You know who doesn't cry about victory celebrations? Victors.

We loved it when Sherman went off to Erin Andrews, or waved bye-bye as opposing fans left their stadium, now we're saying please be nice? Pathetic.

Exactly. Seahawk fans can dish it but they can't take it, apparently.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
too many sore losers...suck it up we lost to a better team and C-Link is not the feared venue it has been the last 3 years...