Harris waived

marko358

Reaction score
Seemed like an obvious move. He didn't look like a good fit for this offense.

Mojambo

Reaction score
And BJ Daniels.

Looking like they might need to get some depth for the secondary. Good thing it's just the Browns this week.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah Harris showed a whole lot of nothin' coming in for Rawls.

If we want that kind of production we may as well re-sign Michaels and Turbin. ZING! :16:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":3tkdoh1v said:
Yeah Harris showed a whole lot of nothin' coming in for Rawls.

If we want that kind of production we may as well re-sign Michaels and Turbin. ZING! :16:

I'd love Turbin right about now. Hope Bryce holds onto the rock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what Bryce Brown can do. He was electric a few years ago when he started for McCoy in Philly.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Surprising, as the supposition was that Harris would get a bit better with reps. Pete even mentioned in his presser that Harris had limited reps so far.

I'm guessing we start Coleman this week. I'm kind of intrigued to see what he brings to the table. If Marshawn is really done after this year, he could come in really handy in short yardage situations.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
One name no one has mentioned, and thats Trent Richardson... but really, him and Cmike are fighting for the dumbest laid off RB's out there.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2l8snyb0 said:
I'd love Turbin right about now. Hope Bryce holds onto the rock
Agree! I thought Turbo was really pretty good whenever he stepped in for Lynch. No, no, no to Christine Michael.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Turbo never did it for me. Even the few big gains he had in his career for us I was never impressed with him being more than a JAG.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Wow. Don't let the door hit ya' in the backside. Not that I disagree at all.

Maybe we should sign another RB, in addition to Brown? Right said Fred.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Ah ha ha! At least I called this out as a distinct possibility while I was sorta praising him.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3grvv3rx said:
One name no one has mentioned, and thats Trent Richardson... but really, him and Cmike are fighting for the dumbest laid off RB's out there.

And even CMike showed more game than Richardson at the NFL level. Pathetic.

Cartire

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3oru5ie0 said:
I could have called this move just watching Harris run after Rawls went out of the last game. Bouncing and flailing around with little gain if any at all. I was scared he'd fumble it away every time he touched the ball.

There was one extremely bad play where you just knew he wasnt going to cut it. And the camera from the sideline showed an obviously bad read. He was was running an off-tackle to the right. RT blocked his guy towards the center and Harris should have EASILY read that and ran to the outside WHERE THERE WAS NO ONE AT ALL! It was green forever.

Instead, he cuts it to the inside of the tackle straight into the blocked lineman. It was disgusting. I screamed at my TV for the first time since the Super Bowl. Thats how mad I was when I saw him do that.