Anyone gonna travel for Wild Card game?

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
I'm selling my last 2 home games to fund a trip on the road for the Wild Card...Anyone else planning on doing the same?

tooshort

Reaction score
I've had Arizona plans for the finale since June and getting back to work Wednesday after the game and then immediately taking off again ain't gonna happen. That said, going to the third straight NFC championship game would be a must and I'll do everything in my power to be there for the divisional round!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I might if its the Giants. But could be hard to pull off if the NFCE is hanging in the balance until Week 17

Rob12

Reaction score
I'm seeing how I can make it happen.

I've always wanted to visit the East Coast... Wouldn't mind spending a long weekend in DC, Philly, or NYC...

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm torn.

On the one hand, I want no part of Eli Manning's idiot savant act in the playoffs. On the other hand, it'd be my shortest and cheapest trip of the year... Not only that, but sounds like some of you would be down with trekking it to NYC. I know that it'd be a great time. Not only that, but there are tons of Seattle transplants living in NYC these days, so it wouldn't shock me if the 12th Man took over MetLife Stadium, relatively speaking at least, for a playoff game that is.

If I'm being honest with myself though... I want the revenge tour in the playoffs this year. Green Bay, Carolina, and Arizona. Odds are it won't shake out that way, and I'm cool with anywhere we play really, as long as we make the playoffs. Just get in the dance!

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
No for the wild card round, but I'm 50/50 for the divisional. Phoenix would be easier than Charlotte.

drcool

Reaction score
I will be in Vegas for Wild Card weekend and then back home in Spokane for the divisional round. If the divisional game is in Charlotte I might fly home to Jacksonville early and head up for the game. Or fly directly to Charlotte.

timmat

Reaction score
Have they announced the Sat & Sun wildcard match up schedules yet? Obviously we don't know which teams, but do we know detail like "5 seed vs lowest Div winner seed is on X", etc?

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Hey Timmat, No definitive answer--just a scenario. They usually announce the wild card day and times the last weekend of the regular season. Yes, this sucks for those who are traveling. If (when) the seahawks grab the 5th seed, they probably won't be playing the prime time game on Sat. Night. Prime time is usually the best game/big market draw of the weekend-- if that game is Green Bay--minn, then we'll play Sunday. If it's cincy vs--jets, Pitt or KC then we got the 4pm game on Sat.