Congrats to Tyler Lockett

Landhawk1

Reaction score
I saw on NFL network that he is the NFL Pepsi rookie of the week. He has really become a major contributor on offense and is going to be special for this team. Way to go Lockett!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers Tyler! Proud to have him on our team. Great player, great kid.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think Lockett could finish with 800 yards and 10 recieving TDs. He'll need to average 87 yards and 1.7 TDs but its achievable. But this is part of the season where Defenses are starting to tire out and that is where is athleticism in the open field will be more successful.

700 yards, 7 TDs could be a cake walk at this point. And that is still hell of a season for a 3rd round rookie WR.

It would be fun though if him and Russell take off and he can average the 153.33 he needs to get over 1000 with 10 TDs.

It would be awesome to see both Baldwin and Lockett over 1000 yards, 10 TDs.

Not gonna happen but one can wish.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Congrats Mr. Lockett, you deserve it.

Please stay healthy bud, we will really need you down the stretch.

GO HAWKS!!!

original poster

Reaction score
He's tough as well!

He's taken som brutal hits over the last couple of weeks and just gets up and lines back up, very impressive!

Easily my favourite Seahawk at the moment.

OP
OP
Landhawk1

Landhawk1

Reaction score
I think he is on the verge of breaking off some big plays. He got a long one last game and he seems to have good chemistry with Wilson now. What a great draft pick by the Hawks!

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Lockett and Baldwin are turning into quite the duo. It seems if one of them isn't catching the TD pass the other one is.

Lithium

Reaction score
I am playing him in my fantasy semi-finals in a money league....so I need him to take a game off lol
(I was gonna draft him in the final round to stash but my cousin got him first)

sutz

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":10t348ya said:
Lockett and Baldwin are turning into quite the duo. It seems if one of them isn't catching the TD pass the other one is.
Yeah, and if our dinged up RB and TE corps can be even adequate, they'll continue to get chances. Have to love what's happening right now, even with some "key" people missing from the equation. Here's hoping that Marshawn gets back soon, and in good shape. Nice that we have a couple of near gimmees on the shedule right now.

:th2thumbs:

Mick063

Reaction score
I don't know how many more big shots he can take, but he seems fearless.

Remarkable how the ball doesn't separate after the big hit. Plays like a veteran.