GG Fellow 12's

smerfy01

Reaction score
As much as I want to be disappointed that we lost...I just can't be. Yeah, this wasn't our year, but look at what we have to look forward to!

We have Tyler Lockett, burning up returns and making clutch catches.

We have Thomas Rawls, an undrafted free agent rookie that has become the heir apparent to Lynch.

Russell Wilson has grown by leaps and bounds this year, becoming a formidable pocket passer while still having more room to grow.

Frank Clark has been a damn good addition to our d-line.

Let's say goodbye and thank you to Beast Mode this offseason, appease Bennett, offer pennies to Okung and start rebuilding our o-line. Lewis, Sweezy and Gilliam are a pretty good start, but we need to be better on the left side of our line. Bailey needs to stay but we need to look in the draft and free agency at getting an LT and LG.

Hope Kam learned his lesson, and maybe (because he DID make a few clutch as hell plays this year) we throw him some change. Having Okung and Lynch off of our cap is gonna free up a lot of money to make the moves we need in order to sustain.

We'll be back next year...stronger, smarter, faster. GG Hawks.

And now I'm gonna find out when the Hawks plane lands and greet my team that's given me so many fantastic moments over the last 5 years. Thanks Pete and John for making the Hawks a damn good team and damn fun to watch.

Threedee

Reaction score
This was me in Atlanta. After SB 49, I am one who understands the necessity of not leaving championships on the field. Lockett is definitely exciting, though. He is on my fantasy roster in a keeper league.