Where's the love??? ( Lynch)

Rocket

Reaction score
Why are so many hatin' on the Beast???
He did nuttin' wrong here. He blocked quite well, he didn't drop one. And he played. Like he plays.

Why all the hate?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Where's the hate?

I think most love what he's done, just realize its probably time for both parties to part ways.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I see very little hate. I just see a lot of objectivity. He has a hige cap hit next year and I completely trust a Rawls/Michaels backfield to hold up just fine. Nobody ia denying he's been an amazing player for is. The Seahawks offense came down to beast mode for years. Sadly, many agree that it's time to move on.

RussB

Reaction score
Im not hating on him, i just think he retires after this season or plays one final year. He already passed the torch to rawls.

Great things coming............

wayuptherehawk

Reaction score
Lynch played an unselfish second half. I love him. In the first, he looked rusty (first interception was on him), but he was looking like a true baller and blocker in the second.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
There's no hate here man and plenty of "thank you" posts on the Gameday Forum. You're offbase here IMO.
We in no way make 2 Owls and win one without him and everyone knows it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll bite on this one. It appeared like we forced at least the first few plays his way, which directly, or indirectly, resulted in us being down big to begin the game. Love him for what he has brought in the past, but this team had moved beyond him, and tried to harness the past, at their detriment. We changed our game plan to make him happy, which is why we lost.

timmat

Reaction score
Overseasfan":t04p6dyh said:
I completely trust a Rawls/Michaels backfield to hold up just fine.

I strongly disagree with this. Rawls looked great in a very small sample set of games, but his durability is completely unproven. CMike came back with a new attitude and looked good too in three games. That's not enough of a track record to walk from Beast. I love a Beast / Rawls / CMike backfield healthy for next season.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He was a good player but clearly he is on the downside. We can get his same production cheaper. We can't afford him

Mad Dog

Reaction score
This is Russell Wilson's team. RB by committee will work just fine. Lynch has been the man, but it's time to move forward to a legitimate NFL pro style offense. Getting better pass pro linemen needs to be the highest priority.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":rckw4nu8 said:
Where's the hate?

I think most love what he's done, just realize its probably time for both parties to part ways.

Yes love what he has done here, but with Rawls I think it is time to move forward and let him go.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rocket":3if4zv0t said:
Why are so many hatin' on the Beast???
He did nuttin' wrong here. He blocked quite well, he didn't drop one. And he played. Like he plays.

Why all the hate?
No hate, just logic hon. We must move on, Carolina pretty much showed us why without even going pedal to the metal. It's far past time to accept this team is Russell Wilson's team and retool it accordingly.

wayuptherehawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll bite on this one. It appeared like we forced at least the first few plays his way, which directly, or indirectly, resulted in us being down big to begin the game. Love him for what he has brought in the past, but this team had moved beyond him, and tried to harness the past, at their detriment. We changed our game plan to make him happy, which is why we lost.

not sure this is directed to what I said, and I apologize if I ruffled feathers, but on the interception by Russ near the goal line, Lynch was to be the check down receiver. He was in position, but he was supposed to turn earlier. If he turns earlier, the ball is his for a small gain. It just looked like rust for the start.

Having said that, Lynch was blocking, and kept 3-4 plays alive with blocking. and we started to see him run hard.
i Love his work ethic, and no fear attitude.

Hope he is here in fall of 2016.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't think it's hate. I think people are just coming to terms with the facts that we will never see Marshawn Lynch play for the Seahawks again. And that's hard to accept. People deal with it in different ways. For some, that is to call out any negative they see in an effort to make that easier.

And the facts show that there were more negatives than positives this year when it came to Marshawn Lynch on the Seahawks. If we want to talk about positives in regards to Lynch, then we will mostly be talking about the past. Right now people are talking about this season and the present.

blkhwk

Reaction score
No hate here, just saw a little bit rusty warrior running on fumes.

One of the greatest Seahawks of all time. When traded for, he was the attitude this franchise needed.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
wayuptherehawk":2qbig6gs said:
...............but on the interception by Russ near the goal line, Lynch was to be the check down receiver. He was in position, but he was supposed to turn earlier. If he turns earlier, the ball is his for a small gain. It just looked like rust for the start......
That was all on Russ IMO. Horrible decision.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
wayuptherehawk":9rlk5x1q said:

not sure this is directed to what I said, and I apologize if I ruffled feathers, but on the interception by Russ near the goal line, Lynch was to be the check down receiver. He was in position, but he was supposed to turn earlier. If he turns earlier, the ball is his for a small gain. It just looked like rust for the start.

Having said that, Lynch was blocking, and kept 3-4 plays alive with blocking. and we started to see him run hard.
i Love his work ethic, and no fear attitude.

Hope he is here in fall of 2016.

No, not on you, or anything you said, I just felt, like we were trying to force everything his way, much like Graham, and Harvin before him. I may be wrong, but that is how I saw it. Sorry if you felt I was calling you out. I will never forget Beast, and what he has meant over the years, just not his team any more.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
For some reason, it bothered me to see Lynch walk off the field laughing it up with some Carolina player while Russell is contemplating what was with a towel draped over his head.

That he could laugh it off so easily was bothersome to me.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score