Season 15/16

Gio

Reaction score
Unfortunately we lost against Panthers yday :( . In the 1st quarter we made a lot of mistakes and that cost us the game. Always i believed in my heart Panthers wont be a difficult opponent. Since we beat Vikings that way i had no fear. But yday game WE lost it .. Many interceptions , many mistakes.. We played well too late. And that play with Ryan made me feel that we have the best coach in NFL :) Hopefully we will sign or draft a good OL guy , Okungs wasnt good yday and he has a lot of injuries lately. With a sign or draft in OL i am pretty sure we will reach Finals in next season (if you think we need a sign/draft in another position , dont hesitate to write it :D ) . I am very proud of our team guys.. I am from Greece and i stay up all night (after midnight) watching our games and i am very proud of them. Wish i travel once to Seattle and visit Centurylink and watch a Hawks game , one day i will for sure ! Much love from Greece. Keep being the best NFL fans :) (sorry for my poor english haha)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Gio":2md9da90 said:
Unfortunately we lost against Panthers yday :( . In the 1st quarter we made a lot of mistakes and that cost us the game. Always i believed in my heart Panthers wont be a difficult opponent. Since we beat Vikings that way i had no fear. But yday game WE lost it .. Many interceptions , many mistakes.. We played well too late. And that play with Ryan made me feel that we have the best coach in NFL :) Hopefully we will sign or draft a good OL guy , Okungs wasnt good yday and he has a lot of injuries lately. With a sign or draft in OL i am pretty sure we will reach Finals in next season (if you think we need a sign/draft in another position , dont hesitate to write it :D ) . I am very proud of our team guys.. I am from Greece and i stay up all night (after midnight) watching our games and i am very proud of them. Wish i travel once to Seattle and visit Centurylink and watch a Hawks game , one day i will for sure ! Much love from Greece. Keep being the best NFL fans :) (sorry for my poor english haha)

You're doing just fine. Keep the faith, and GO HAWKS!!