Attention!!! RE: Shaq Thompson Video (All Must Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

All,

Unfortunately, there those among us that have chosen to ignore the instructions of our Moderation Staff, and have ignored the Seahawks.NET site rules on forum content. In this case, these members have continued to re-post the Shaq Thompson clip dispite clear instruction by the staff to cease and desist this activity.

Thus, the following actions will be taken, beginning immediately:

From this point on, any attempts to begin a topic about, post about, hyperlink to, (or, even refer to) the Shaq Thompson recording within any forums other than our "R-rated forums, will result in that user's site privileges being removed, permanently.

This removal or banning will be swift, non-negotiable, and will include the additional steps required to eliminate any future reattempts to join our beloved Seahawks forum. This is our house, and it will be kept enjoyable for our valued members, at all costs.

It gives me no pleasure to take these measures, but I will not tolerate those who choose to ignore the instructions of our board's Moderation Staff. I will continue to monitor and take the necessary steps to insure board policies and guidelines are followed, and all staff member instructions are adhered-to.

There should be no questions regarding the above information, so don't bother asking any.

Thank you for immediate attention to this matter, and Go Hawks!!!

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.