Does Russ Need To Watch His Back?

IrishNW

Reaction score
Nope, this is all being exaggerated for the custody battle of her son. He threatened him in a rap song so its about as legit as the 49ers chances of winning a superbowl this year.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
That was some sarcasm there in that last comment. In all seriousness, if ol' girl really did say that, she needs to leave RW out of public comments going forward regardless of whether the threats are real or not. From an appearances standpoint, it makes RW look a certain way.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
This is part of a lawsuit, so I would imagine the attorneys are pushing this angle more than anything else. I wouldn't worry about it.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
IrishNW":18iirnm4 said:
Nope, this is all being exaggerated for the custody battle of her son. He threatened him in a rap song so its about as legit as the 49ers chances of winning a superbowl this year.

Clap GIF 2015

ivotuk

Reaction score
He needs to dump her. She's still all wrapped up in her ex. If she weren't, none of this crap would be going on.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Stuff happens and we make more of players personal lives than we truly need to as fans. I rather suspect this guy 'Future' is more sound than fury and RW truly has nothing serious to worry about.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if celebrities get together and plan these feuds out for their own amusement. You know, like Andy Kaufman.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Every hot chick has dated some freak a-hole like this Future guy. If he touches Russ the entire population of the Northwest will hunt his ass down. Try us.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I honestly don't get the whole "talk shit through a song" thing. Seems like a petty, childish form of communication.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1mqivv3l said:
Future don't want no problems with Russ. Fake tough guy.
Show this Future fella the video where Russ knocked the niners Borland into retirement on a pick return tackle.

2_0_6

Reaction score
in a straight up fight, I'm going to go with the highly tuned athlete who takes hits from 300lb+ guys all the time over a guy who wears skinny jeans and who always is talking about poppin' bottles & taking Molly.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
One on one, Russell takes this guy no problem. But dude's probably not 100% against the use of gangster tactics. It sucks but there's probably a legitimate danger here. I know nobody likes these rapppers but that doesn't mean they're incapable of doing bad shit.

Latest posts