Season Ticket Frustration / Worry

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Haven't called my rep yet but not only have I not received my season tickets I haven't even received the email stating they've been shipped. All of the other guys I know that I tailgate with have their tickets in hand already (some local and some in Las Vegas). Anybody else in the same boat as me?

aredub

Reaction score
I'm not experiencing the same issue since I did get mine. But I got the email that they had been shipped the day after I received them. I found that a little odd. I'm sure your tickets will come this week or next. Best bet is to just confirm with your account rep.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
They are on-line. Nothing to worry about there.

Haha literally while I was typing this my phone buzzed and it was the e-mail that my tickets shipped.

rcambaker

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":35rap0pr said:
Haven't called my rep yet but not only have I not received my season tickets I haven't even received the email stating they've been shipped. All of the other guys I know that I tailgate with have their tickets in hand already (some local and some in Las Vegas). Anybody else in the same boat as me?

I have not received my tickets and have not gotten an email. I emailed my ticket rep and she said they were sent out in bunches. Apparently, we must be in the last group. Some people didn't even get an email, their tickets just showed up. Also my coworker got an email the minute they were delivered.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
It can be agonizing not to have them in hand, but thankfully the paper tickets aren't really necessary. I am personally frustrated because, despite having told them my new address last year, my tickets were still sent to my ex-wife's residence in Arizona.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2a1qnh8h said:

Dude you should totally worry. You aren't gonna get your tickets, and not only that but the hawks are going to charge your credit card a second time. :sarcasm_off:

You'll be fine. It's still a month until opening day.

OP
OP
I

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3dmu897y said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3dmu897y said:

Dude you should totally worry. You aren't gonna get your tickets, and not only that but the hawks are going to charge your credit card a second time. :sarcasm_off:

You'll be fine. It's still a month until opening day.

Thanks tips. FYI, it's SIX DAYS until the first preseason game......

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I wouldn't be worried.

I got my email that they had shipped yesterday at about 11 AM and the tickets were at my door an hour later. The email is definitely NOT being sent the day the are shipped. Likely you will get the email and the tickets today or monday.

That being said, shoot your ticket rep an email, they usually seem quick to respond, or at least Nari always has been for myself whenever I've had a question or concern.

rcambaker

Reaction score
I feel like the delivery issues have been happening more since they started shipping with USPS. I heard about of bunch of Season Tickets holders in Canada last year that had to pay extra to pick up their tickets. I seemed to run much smoother when the Seahawks were using FedEx for shipping.

I'm only worried because I won't be home early next week and my tickets also come with parking passes that I can't print from the online account.

Jase

Reaction score
I got the "Your Seahawks Season Tickets Have Shipped!" email two days ago. I got the exact same email again yesterday. Still no tickets. Hoping they show up today.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I received my shipping email yesterday and received my tickets the same day which I thought was very odd. I looked at the tracking information and found that the tickets actually were shipped the 8th. The emails definitely do not seem to match the shipping data. For those of you who haven't received theirs yet, don't worry... they will come. GO HAWKS!!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Jase":2lzn9uek said:
I got the "Your Seahawks Season Tickets Have Shipped!" email two days ago. I got the exact same email again yesterday. Still no tickets. Hoping they show up today.
Yep, same as me. I sent my ticket rep an email about it. We shall see.

mikeak

Reaction score
I got the "they will ship email"
Haven't gotten "they have shipped"
Did confirm online they are all there

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I was excited, I received my tickets on Thursday only to have a call from a rep stating they sent someone else's tickets to me and they have my tickets. Uh. Now I have to send these back and wait for mine.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I also got the e-mail a little bit after I had the tickets in hand. I have a friend who got there tickets but never received any E-mails. I think they were trying to go away from the ticket books to everything online but decided late in the game not to do it this year. I think we will see that very soon, just my opinion. So far the extended phone charger seems to be garbage but it says "Seahawks" on it so I'm good!

rcambaker

Reaction score
mikeak":1npnp431 said:
I got the "they will ship email"
Haven't gotten "they have shipped"
Did confirm online they are all there

I'm in the exact same situation.

summesm

Reaction score
Still no tracking number email or tickets in mail. All my other friends with season tickets have received there's ? Maybe tommorrow .

OrFan

Reaction score
There really is no reason for them waiting till the last moment. They could easily have them to people a month ahead of time. Pretty bad business practices. If a normal company that had to fight for the customer's business acted this way they would be out of business in no time.

Latest posts