My 9 YO's football team was given tickets to tomorrows game

irocdave

Reaction score
My youngest sons tackle football team won their two jamboree games last weekend. The Seahawks donated tickets to entire teams if they won both their games.

This is perfect, I've been wanting to take my sons to a game but haven't because of the language and drinking, drunks.

Anyone else's kids doing the same thing?

The Glacier Peak Grizzlies Blue ( Juniors) team will be wearing game jersey 's( white with blue script). Keep an eye out for them later in the game!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
irocdave":so7900ey said:
My youngest sons tackle football team won their two jamboree games last weekend. The Seahawks donated tickets to entire teams if they won both their games.

This is perfect, I've been wanting to take my sons to a game but haven't because of the language and drinking, drunks.

The Glacier Peak Grizzlies Blue ( Juniors) team will be wearing game jersey 's( white with blue script). Keep an eye out for them later in the game!
Awesome. Congrats to your son and his team. They'll have a blast.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
irocdave":nj9h6he4 said:

Surely language and drinking still happens in pre season?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If I shave, I can look like a Nine Year Old???? I can paint my gray hair blue too....like all seniors. LOL :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts