McEvoy - Lawler - Vannett - B. Williams | WR & TE highlights

McGruff

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1j5rfpfa said:
Need to get Vannett back soon. He is going to be a good player.

Vannett and Lawler both stand out in their ability to effortlessly catch the ball and transition to runner. McEvoy still struggles with bobdy control, and Williams looks like a Power forward playing the post.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Williams needs to start taking a lot of reps at "move" TE (H-back) and at FB. He needs to be kept even when Jimmy comes back. He's a hell of a blocker and the most powerful blocker we've had at TE since Miller. Willson is a really nice in-line run blocker and Vannett looks to be as well, but they just aren't going to generate the strength and leverage that Williams does.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
McGruff":3exym1y1 said:
FlyingGreg":3exym1y1 said:
Need to get Vannett back soon. He is going to be a good player.

Vannett and Lawler both stand out in their ability to effortlessly catch the ball and transition to runner. McEvoy still struggles with bobdy control, and Williams looks like a Power forward playing the post.

Agreed. Williams is built like a truck.

McEvoy just needs reps.

cheese22

Reaction score
A little off topic but I'd like to see Joe Sommers brought back next year. With Willson being UFA, unless they draft a TE, I liked what Sommers did in limited opportunities as a receiver and he looked like a capable blocker. With Graham's situation and Luke's history of getting knocked up, I hoped Sommers might make the PS. I think he's comparable to Williams in size and abilities which I think is the best mold for this team.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
cheese22":2xxfqjcr said:
A little off topic but I'd like to see Joe Sommers brought back next year. With Willson being UFA, unless they draft a TE, I liked what Sommers did in limited opportunities as a receiver and he looked like a capable blocker. With Graham's situation and Luke's history of getting knocked up, I hoped Sommers might make the PS. I think he's comparable to Williams in size and abilities which I think is the best mold for this team.

Nice try, Joe.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":21rtageh said:
Love these videos you've put together, are you considering doing something similar for regular season games?

Thanks man. Probably not. Youtubers usually have us covered for regular season highlights.