Offense

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
RW has 2 weeks to heal.

Graham is beasting.

Rawls will be back soon.

Ifedi got into the action. He was good, he will only get better.

Vannett is back soon.

Who knows about Prosise, but Spiller will be a factor going forward.

Lockett has been slowed, when he gets healthy it will add a huge dimension.

P-Rich is playing well.

The O-line will continue to gel and improve.

This offense can become insanely good with tons of unique match-up weapons.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hard not to like what we've seen the last 2 weeks.

The bye is perfectly placed for us.

Frankie says?............

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
ADB will benefit from the break time too, this offense could get even better. Scary!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Do I still hear anyone complaining that we need to trade Graham?? anyone?? He's looking like he used to when he was with NOLA.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bruises and contusions, sprains can all have time to be re-nabbed and heal, DC and OC can look at roster and plays and make adjustments based on the personal available, this is a early bye but worked out well for us given our team health. Nice chance to heal and not create a worse injury later.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I really think a healthy Rawls will make a big difference. CMike is good, but, I just don't see him doing the things Rawls does. Once Rawls is back, we should be unstoppable, even against LA

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1sn55mzp said:
I really think a healthy Rawls will make a big difference. CMike is good, but, I just don't see him doing the things Rawls does. Once Rawls is back, we should be unstoppable, even against LA

A great 1-2 punch.

Largent80

Reaction score
How about the BRILLIANCE of Jon Schneider bringing in Spiller. This team ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2ahckr8u said:
My feelings exactly.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":xukcf2uv said:
Bobblehead":xukcf2uv said:

A great 1-2 punch.
Bingo

Those were brutally hard yards by Mike today, he'd be the first to welcome some help with carrying the load and a fresh Rawls should prove up to the task.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I'm liking what I'm seeing from the pocket in the passing game . Very encouraging going forward great spot for the bye week :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
He didn't have the numbers rushing this week but he looked more explosive and hit the second level more and actually dished out some punishment, think his confidence comfort level is getting better and he is thinking less.

We attacked the secondary and kept them honest with the run, to pretty decent success.

Hawks46

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":b1be7vu5 said:
Bobblehead":b1be7vu5 said:

A great 1-2 punch.

Agreed, although there are some things Michael can do that very few backs can. There was one play where the OLB's were crashing down on the run. Since Wilson is hobbled, no one is worried about a read option keeper, so they were crashing hard off the edges on the run. They'd gotten Michael once in the game already, but Michael saw the hole on the left side and got there before the Lbers could, then went about 9 yards.

He's just so explosive. And like another posted, he's getting more confident and finishing runs better. He also killed a couple guys with that brilliant spin move of his.

I look at this offense, and think it could get so much better. We have Ifedi back, but they still haven't run blocked all that well yet. That takes time, but if we gel in the run game, I'm honestly wondering who can beat us.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Hawks46":6uc0azfd said:
FlyingGreg":6uc0azfd said:
Bobblehead":6uc0azfd said:

A great 1-2 punch.

Agreed, although there are some things Michael can do that very few backs can. There was one play where the OLB's were crashing down on the run. Since Wilson is hobbled, no one is worried about a read option keeper, so they were crashing hard off the edges on the run. They'd gotten Michael once in the game already, but Michael saw the hole on the left side and got there before the Lbers could, then went about 9 yards.

He's just so explosive. And like another posted, he's getting more confident and finishing runs better. He also killed a couple guys with that brilliant spin move of his.

I look at this offense, and think it could get so much better. We have Ifedi back, but they still haven't run blocked all that well yet. That takes time, but if we gel in the run game, I'm honestly wondering who can beat us.
That play when CM hit the Jets safety so hard that that the safety left the field, but CM put his helmet back on and lined up for another shot, was balls to the wall.

RW92

Reaction score
Does anyone know how bad Tyler's knee injury is? We will need him back at full strength soon.

djb28

Reaction score
Is our Offensive line getting better? That D line they faced wasn't a push over!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed and I haven't seen to much commented on this and I'm knocking hard on wood. IT's our catching, we catch everything, it's quite incredible and I'd sure like to see some data about it. It's truly a far cry from several years ago when our receivers seemed to drop passes on a whim. I'm not sure what it is, is it Wilson's Passes? I'm not so sure, there have been some acrobatic catches made that make you just, WOW. Again, knock on wood, no jinx's but it's been great to see these catches.