Bring the NOISE!!!

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
I know our crowds are loud but compared to 12',13',14' seasons i feel as though the crowd noise has diminished slightly.

We used to get 2-3 delay of games and false starts which as we know really hurt a team moving the ball.

So my challenge i guess is to BRING THE NOISE this week!!

pcbball12

Reaction score
I agree, the last few years have not been as loud. But, I was at the opener. It was as loud as I've heard it there in a long time. I imagine that place will be rocking with a good Atlanta team coming in.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
My father and I will be there screaming our lungs out up in section 324. Haven't been to a game since Jacksonville in '13, can't wait!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I am amazed at the number of fans that sit in their seats like a "bump on a log" showing no enthusiasm throughout the entire game.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I went to the first regular season home game at "Qwest" or "Seahawks stadium" can't remember what came first and I remember thinking it wasn't that loud. Then 04-05 came and I couldn't believe how loud it was, then we started to get the reputation for being the loudest. Then the last 5 or so years, or really beginning when we dumped New Orleans in the playoffs it got really loud again! IMO, what has changed lately and mind you the OG season ticket holders will always be there, it's the single game ticket prices. Your average buddy that you like to have a beer with either can't afford tickets or can't justify tickets, food, and beer! I understand this has came with success but I truly believe the prices and access are driving the common man away!

summesm

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2pl3jp8c said:
I am amazed at the number of fans that sit in their seats like a "bump on a log" showing no enthusiasm throughout the entire game.
this is what I have noticed also . at one time the whole stadium stood when we were on defense. really started to notice big change last year and now this year it really noticeable not as loud most people sit entire game. its like the games are more a social thing than a football game. I like when it was so loud and crazy you couldn't even think. those days are gone it seems.

OP
OP
A

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
summesm":3e2b58re said:
Bigpumpkin":3e2b58re said:
this is what I have noticed also . at one time the whole stadium stood when we were on defense. really started to notice big change last year and now this year it really noticeable not as loud most people sit entire game. its like the games are more a social thing than a football game. I like when it was so loud and crazy you couldn't even think. those days are gone it seems.

I cant put my finger on it but since the Super Bowl the noise hasn't been the same.

Maybe complacency?

peppersjap

Reaction score
The place is still loud! I think we went through a period and might still be a little where people are trying to profit from there investment. We had one year with a ton of rival fans but over all I think it is still close or as good as ever.

Latest posts