The LOB of coaching staffs?

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
So no one is concerned the new coaching staff is still winless??!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Atradees

Reaction score
You make that throw to a guy without stone hands and we win our second Superb Owl. I want to see the difference a staff can make with Dremond and Reed and that DT from Texas we can draft. From weakness to a strength

Last edited:

WarHawks

Reaction score
2015 was when I knew we were in for a long period of decline, after Pete refused to hold anyone accountable for The Call. He lost the team, and the LOB was no more. That is the one major black mark on his otherwise illustrious career. Hopefully this new staff will place accountability as one of its core values, along with embracing change and making it work for you, rather than against you.

Will be interesting to see if Spoon drops off this year now that teams have tape on him, or if this new staff is able to help him rise above that. Embracing change. It's what separates the good from the great.

xray

Reaction score
There will never be another LOB or the 1985 Bears or the 1975 Steel Curtain . Too many offense friendly regs now , to see truly dominate defenses . The modern fan wants high flying , high scoring offensive games ; and the NFL has delivered that for the most part . imo

bigcc

Reaction score
The way Browner Maxwell and Kam played; I dont think they let players hit like that anymore. Sadness.
Kam ate the same kind of flags players get now though....

Literally the only hits I can think of that weren't called that are now, are when you lift players off the ground and drive them down.

Kam did it going forward a few times from memory and wasn't called, compared to spoon getting called for a suplex last year (******* TRASH call)

It really hasn't changed that much outside of qb protection though