Any injuries from Arizona game?

andyh64000

Reaction score
Hawknight":3mpw6wk2 said:
I think Sowell was taken off the field..not sure if he returned...any others?

I injured my ankled jumping up and down in frustration...I think I injured my liver a little as well.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Only other things I know about were that Sherman, Wagner and Wright each had heat issues during the game, but those are all short term and shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that left tackle Bradley Sowell does not need surgery after spraining his MCL but that the injury will likely sideline him for a few weeks.
he’s “very optimistic” about strong safety Kam Chancellor returning this week
The timeline Carroll mentioned would have Rawls back in action for Seattle’s Monday night home game against Buffalo in Week 9.
Quinton Jefferson’s season may be over as Carroll said the rookie defensive tackle will have knee surgery. Jefferson, a fifth-round pick, was set to return last week after missing the Atlanta game following thumb surgery, but he injured his knee in practice.
Carroll didn’t have an update on linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis, who missed Sunday night’s game with a sprained ankle.

[urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/204280/seahawks-bradley-sowell-to-miss-a-few-weeks-with-mcl-sprain-thomas-rawls-nearing-return/[/urltargetblank]