Bobo Has Gone From...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
In 150 offensive snaps thus far, Jake has seen only 11 targets... catching 8 of them for 2 TDs and six 1st Downs... for a total of 112 yards with an average reception of 14.0 yards.

Not too shabby for an UDFA... and he's ours for at least the next 3 years.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not everything needs to be a comparison. DK and Bobo are both damn good WR's who are going to contribute.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Not everything needs to be a comparison. DK and Bobo are both damn good WR's who are going to contribute.
Both have talent, but one is selfish with a habit of negative impacts to the team and the other is selfless who provides inpiration to the team.

The selfish guy needs to pull his head out of his arse and play for the team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You've made your point, several times. DK is Satan and somehow a team cancer blah blah blah. Poor Horse........
All while the QB is a big issue right now, and it seems to be getting glossed over. DK/TYLER/JSN/BOBO/PARKINSON/UNCLE WILL/FANT/WALKER/CHARB
Keep the band together, they can do some special things.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Both have talent, but one is selfish with a habit of negative impacts to the team and the other is selfless who provides inpiration to the team.

The selfish guy needs to pull his head out of his arse and play for the team.
I actually disagree with you. I think DK has been under a tremendous amount of stress post high school. He was also the one with best physical tools, but couldn't quite excel on football field. With a father that played pro ball and enjoyed more coaching then other kids of same age, that ought to be a stressful life. In Ole Miss, he played second fiddle to Brown, then sort of a co-#1 WR with Lockett. Not a clear cut #1 or a super star.

I think DK tried, and tried real hard, but somehow but certain aspects of his game just improve ever so slowly, all this must be frustrating.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's not even close to the huge "problem" so many are making him out to be. Tantrums, dumb. But my god, people ready to run him out of town is laughable.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
You've made your point, several times. DK is Satan and somehow a team cancer blah blah blah. Poor Horse........
All while the QB is a big issue right now, and it seems to be getting glossed over. DK/TYLER/JSN/BOBO/PARKINSON/UNCLE WILL/FANT/WALKER/CHARB
Keep the band together, they can do some special things.
He's not even close to the huge "problem" so many are making him out to be. Tantrums, dumb. But my god, people ready to run him out of town is laughable.
Unless I am misremembering, I think I have made the point exactly once which you responded to in this thread like a drama queen...pretty embarrasing for you in personal life I am sure.

Fact: DK has talent, which I give him credit for.
Fact: He has had multiple games where his immaturity has impacted the team for penalty's of 15 yds and acts like a child when things frustrate him.

I never said to run him out of town...again, a drama queen point. DK simply needs to grow up. I quite frankly don't care about his younger life as he is being paid top $$ to be a professional. For most, regardless of occupation, that means being a team player. If he can grow up, the team benefits more than just not getting penalties...it helps Geno focus on the game rather than the game and DK and allows him to utilize all our weapons w/o having to worry about what DK thinks.

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having DK, JSN, Lockett (how much does he have in the tank?), and Bobo.

Yep….I like it.

But, let’s be honest with the DK comparisons (or whatever we want to call them). It’s not close.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know the obvious answer is Bobo is behind a pretty solid list of receivers, but I sure wish they could figure out a way to incorporate him more, somehow.

651109d4a7e74image

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I won't be surprised that Bobo and Lockett have the best hands amongst our WRs, these two and may be Uncle Will.
Maybe, but JSN has made some spectacular catches look pretty routine.