Bobo Has Gone From...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cut DK for Bobo...so 2 months ago...
Dk is polarizing isn't he?
You don't see him for times in a game and then he pops up in a big way.
I just wish he played like that more often.

sutz

Reaction score
For his limited playing time, Bobo sure seems to show up almost once per game with a meaningful catch, or at least a contibution like a key block on a big play or something. Kind of guy you need to have around.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The one thing that Bobo does that our other WR's don't is block. It's a trait that's often very underestimated for a wide receiver. Bobo reminds me a lot of Joe Jurevicius, who was IMO our best blocking wide receiver we've ever had. Largent wasn't bad, either.

PFF has Bobo ranked as the #2 wide receiver in run blocking. Lockett is ranked #40, Metcalf #63, JSN #76.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
It would be nice to see him get a few targets per game.. He seems to get primarily blocking assignments., and while he is good at it, it just seems he isn't being used enough. Then again, our tight ends aren't used enough in my opinion and taking targets from them may not be good

Just ordered a throwback Bobo jersey. My current jersey will be worn on christmas to further annoy my eagle loving family members. Happy holidays to me !

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
The Holy Bible timed me once too. They referred to me as, "The Old Testament."

skater18000

Reaction score
The one thing that Bobo does that our other WR's don't is block. It's a trait that's often very underestimated for a wide receiver. Bobo reminds me a lot of Joe Jurevicius, who was IMO our best blocking wide receiver we've ever had. Largent wasn't bad, either.

PFF has Bobo ranked as the #2 wide receiver in run blocking. Lockett is ranked #40, Metcalf #63, JSN #76.
Imagine 2 tight ends and Bobo split tight and we just ran stretch and power run plays with the play action threat still intact. Nice for RedZone and short yardage situations

skater18000

Reaction score
Imagine 2 tight ends and Bobo split tight and we just ran stretch and power run plays with the play action threat still intact. Nice for RedZone and short yardage situations
Bobo the lone WR

Attachments

• 22.5.png
    22.5.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 9

bsuhawk

Reaction score

Bobo is by far the best blocking WR on the team.