John Jenkins DT Signed

Largent80

Reaction score
Lot's of glowing endorsements from fans.... :lol: ....They seem to be delusional because Graham is tearing it up.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":214v2r0n said:
Lot's of glowing endorsements from fans.... :lol: ....They seem to be delusional because Graham is tearing it up.

Or maybe he wasn't any good in New Orleans and hasn't amounted to anything in the NFL yet. Could be that too.

Hopefully this guy has a Rubin like turnaround though.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":huuo35m8 said:
Largent80":huuo35m8 said:

Or maybe he wasn't any good in New Orleans and hasn't amounted to anything in the NFL yet. Could be that too.

Neither had Moore, and look what he did in one week. If a player is on the Saints, they know they aren't going anywhere, and outside of their SB season they have been dreadful.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":3lf34fes said:
Wonder what the corresponding roster move will be.

Probably cutting Tukuafu :sarcasm_off:

Good question tho. Hopefully this guy adds some nice depth to our D line rotation

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":25aqj3cy said:
Hasselbeck":25aqj3cy said:
Largent80":25aqj3cy said:

Neither had Moore, and look what he did in one week. If a player is on the Saints, they know they aren't going anywhere, and outside of their SB season they have been dreadful.

I'm optimistic as well, but I wouldn't get too far over my skis on Moore. He made all of his really good plays against a backup once Wood went out.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There is nothing posted anywhere reliable on this signing, but there would need to be a corresponding cut/change if Jenkins is signed. The two players at his position are Siliga and Reed, and unless Reed is hurt to place him on IR it would look like Siliga may be the guy on the bubble.

Siliga is a UFA after this season as well so competition for his roster spot may be is the basis for this transaction.

EDIT:

Rotoworld.com is reporting the signing as is The PI, so I guess it's a done deal. Roto says his player number is 92 which also Siliga's number which may mean Siliga is gone.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Every report is just referring to the Field Yates tweet, so right now that's the only real mention of it. If it happens it will be next week. Remember, we're still waiting for Chris Clemons to unretire.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Until the reliable sites report it, it remains a prospective signing.

Rob12

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2tggdm4n said:
Largent80":2tggdm4n said:

The Saints don't exactly have a good history of developing defensive talent. I'll withhold judgment until I see what he does in this system.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The only news I've been following is about Marshawn coming out of retirement for the stretch run......KIDDING!!

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk