I hope we don't play a lot of zone this week

seabowl

Reaction score
I have started a few threads recently on how when we play zone teams seem to carve us up as receivers in a number of cases are wide open. With Brady playing tonight I fear that if we play zone he will have a field day especially when it's third down and we can't get off the field. I say man up, be physical on the line and make them earn every blade of grass.

Thoughts?

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
seabowl":2efzgfss said:
I have started a few threads recently on how when we play zone teams seem to carve us up as receivers in a number of cases are wide open. With Brady playing tonight I fear that if we play zone he will have a field day especially when it's third down and we can't get off the field. I say man up, be physical on the line and make them earn every blade of grass.

Thoughts?

I think we will see mostly cover 1 because Richard should know that Brady tears us up with the quick underneath stuff. Then again, we get tore up that way from a bunch of QB''s and we don't seem to switch to cover 1 until the 2nd half sometimes. Being in the cover 1 also gives us an extra defender to try and put pressure on Ol' Tommy boy when we do bring the heat.

So yes, I agree with you.